1/6 How many ROGUE ONE figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm. Did you read the first post by the OP? Or just feel like being a jackass? Dont need your services here deputy dog.:cuckoo:

I'd say he was more annoyed by your general tone, basically implying it's odd to want figures from any movie that isn't the OT. The OT rules of course but these movies are getting made, no need to be grumpy to other collectors.

I forgot to mention the Royal Guard. I'd get at least one of them in a heartbeat!

I'm not wholly surprised to see the mixed feelings about Krennic, but I hope HT aren't put off making him. He's visually striking and the Death Troopers need someone to order them around!

Tarkin is a sure buy when he is announced.

The others I'm changing my mind all the time. Already have ANH Vader so he is out.

K-2SO is on my list, as is a Death Trooper and Shoretrooper but I will wait until a second viewing before I buy any.

Tarkin stole the Death Star from Krennic, then proceeded to kill him with it. That deserves a figure.

DAMN RIGHT! :goodpost: :exactly: :yess:

If Hot Toys miss this opportunity to make a Tarkin, then I'm going to buy less from them.

It pisses me off that HT didn't have more of a wide assortment ready for the film's release. There's more troop variants than rebels and Imperials.

You know that's a pretty big spoiler, right?

I think that 3-4 days into its general release, it's relatively safe to assume hardcore Freaks (posting in this thread, no less) have seen Rogue One.

But if anyone starts dropping spoilers with respect to the upcoming LEGO Batman movie, I'll go mental ala Vader in RO. ;)

Tarkin is the only one I'd want.
I really enjoyed the film, but trying to stay OT and Tarkin and OT Vader together would be great.

I've read reviews where people weren't aware Tarkin was CG.
I'm stunned ILM managed to do this.

saw my 2nd viewing tonight and loved it even more. love to get them all but dont think ill be able to. so ill skip the troopers for now and focus on main characters. Jyn deluxe is on Pre Order. K2 and Chirrut ill definitely get. ill wait and see who else they release. certainly Tarkin would be a must have above everyone and then i would want Krennic.

Vader - maybe one day. I've never felt compelled to buy one honestly. Even with the Black Series price point I bought one more on principle of having a Vader than out of excitement. And before someone asks, yes, I loved that part in that one scene - absolutely gripping.

I bought the ANH version early this year for the same reason, his importance to the franchise and the OT rather than really wanting the figure. He has some stupidly/infuriatingly implemented light up and voice features that made him needlessly more expensive than the usual cost... And yet he now sits at the top of the Star Wars detolf and is one of my favourite figures.

The RO version seems largely the same minus some of the pointless and costly features. I'd recommend him.

I'm in for the HT Deluxe Jyn, for her poncho & hat look, and their K2SO. That'll do for me.

I have Jyn preordered and am waffling on getting the Vader since I don't have one. If they make Cassian I'll probably get him.

I liked Chirrut and Baze but they're not must have figs for me.

IF they do Tarkin I will for sure pre order that

The jury is still out for me; I may stick to my OT figures so Tarkin would be a must-have.

Back