1/6 How many ROGUE ONE figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will order ALL OF THEM! I may not be a good touchstone however, since I am a completist in terms of Star Wars hot toys sixth scale. (And sideshow)

I'm sure we'll see a Poe released for the next movie. HT might have just been aware that he wasn't in much of TFA to begin with (which I realize didn't stop them from releasing a ton of other TFA figures with very limited roles).

none.

if you don't come from ep 4-6 you won't be on my shelf.

im a little surprised the market is what it is for all these johnny come lately characters.....its all a bit soulless to me. my collection habits are based on things that harken to my youth. none of these characters are collection worthy for me.

none.

im a little surprised the market is what it is for all these johnny come lately characters.....its all a bit soulless to me. my collection habits are based on things that harken to my youth. none of these characters are collection worthy for me.

To each their own, BLS. I definitely gravitate more to the OT, but I loved The Force Awakens characters and feel the same with Rogue One. Probably one of each trooper, Vader and the core rebels for me. Oh, and if they make Tarkin, instantaneous PO!

-K2
-Cassian (hoping one gets done)
-Vader (only because I don't have one)
-Deathtrooper

Definites if RO figures are made:
Jyn Deluxe
Tarkin
Death Star Gunner
2x Royal Guard

Possible 1-2 out of the following:
Tank Commander
Krennic
K-2SO
Stormtrooper
Scarif Squad Leader

Vader
Shore trooper (version undecided)
Death trooper (version undecided)
Jedha Storm Troopers (white and orange)
Tarkin & Krennic (if released)

Rebels depends on Cassian (if released)

I love the love for Tarkin.

I felt Krennic's cape caused him many unflattering photo ops in the movie. Damn wind. To pose him accurately on the shelf would require an awkward cape-draping around one side or twisting around his leg. :lol

none.

Yeah, but these newer productions - whether the PT long ago, or ST now - power OT collectibles, so it's all good to me.

Despite staggering BO, the new movies don't have the primal mythic complexity or massive cultural importance of the OT - not a single SW character created since 1983 has stayed with the general public the way so many OT characters did. However clever the newer stories are, they don't tap into anything more than nostalgia to maintain a much-loved brand but they're always fascinating to see, and sometimes spectacular entertainment of the highest order like RO.

The only figs I'm up for from RO would be Winerackpack trooper (love it as an OT sandie variant) Krennic and Tarkin, but as everyone says, knowing HT - neither of those two guys will get made.:( Interestingly enough, I wasn't that into a Tarkin before, but RO has made me want him in 1/6.:dunno

Winerackpack? ...and people thought shoretrooper was ridiculous? :lol

Ordered Jyn Deluxe and K-2SO. That will probably be all from this line unless a Tarkin gets announced. I'm in for the quarter scale Vader when it is available.

Back