1/6 How many ROGUE ONE figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the RO aliens. Particularly these four:

000240828EW.jpg

I know there's zero chance of HT making them but I'd absolutely pick them up if they did. They'd look great on the shelf.

Before seeing the movie, I really had hopes for this guy. My dislike for the movie and no memory of this guy really diminishes my desire for any figures from this movie.

Owned:

Vader

Pre-Ordered:

Shoretrooper
Jyn - Standard
Chirrut - Deluxe
Deathtrooper (regular)
K-2SO

Just waiting for Krennic and Cassian to be revealed. Please HT.

Those four are all great. Aliens felt much more Star Wars to me than what we saw in TFA. I didn't realize until after the movie that the little troll (looks kind of like an ugnaught) was played by Warrick Davis.
I think part of why I liked the Aliens more in this than TFA was they almost looked like practical effects, it was all incredibly well done

The four shown in the photos a little back would make awesome figures :clap
Admiral Raddus was AWESOME! :yess:
Yusss :hi5: I would buy him if made :lecture

Wouldn't mind a Blue/Red Leader figure or a standard rebel trooper (in the classic ANH outfit)

Those four are all great. Aliens felt much more Star Wars to me than what we saw in TFA. I didn't realize until after the movie that the little troll (looks kind of like an ugnaught) was played by Warrick Davis.

If you can name all 4, HT will make one of them.

GO! You have 4 seconds.
1. Leprechaun 8: Going Rogue
2. Arctic Chewbacca
3. The Hills of Jedha Have Eyes
4. Captain Peripheral Vision aka I see what you did there

:lol

love the film
so many great figures they could make
but i will be buying Chirrut - Deluxe ( he is a fav from the film )
Deathtrooper (regular)
K-2SO

would love to see a bacta tank vader as well

Another one I would like to see ...

View attachment 313302

Has a bit of a Burqa thing going - several of the Jedha costumes did. Some of the Jedha rebels' outfits made it look like they were Taliban insurgents attacking, especially with the strong Middle Eastern Souk look of the market area. I kind of got a bit muddled for a second as to who the bad guys were.:lol

Has a bit of a Burqa thing going - several of the Jedha costumes did. Some of the Jedha rebels's outfits made it look like they were Taliban insurgents attacking, especially with the strong Middle Eastern Souk look of the market area. I kind of got a bit muddled for a second as to who the bad guys were.:lol

At least they seem to have a cool weapon ...

s.jpg

I want imperial prison facility storm trooper.....not creative but damn did they look cool. It can be an exclusive as Cassian, Krennic and Tarkin should be announced before anyone else from the film imo.

Back