HOW many people that is collecting hot toys predator stuff?and is an adult?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in america, child labor laws prohibit 12 year olds from working. unless of course you're working a family business. then you can work whenever you start walking. i remember an aunt that had her 9 year old nephew tend bar for her. :lol after the doors closed to the public. :D

Hes exactly right on the child labor law.Honestly if I was your parents I would make you put half your money in a interest barring account. You'll be sorry not saving your money and blowing it all on figures. I guarentee 4 years from now you'll regret it when a girl ask you to pick her up for a date and you have to tell her you can't because you blew all your money on Predator figures, lol. No seroiusly bro put some money away for the future you'll be thankful you did. I wish I could have when I was young!!

when I was 12 I could afford crap! No way the parents would buy me anything this expensive.

Good for you! Collect what you can afford. If I was your dad though I would grab up all your stuff and put it on a shelf high above your reach. This stuff is fragile ya know. Also some of the predator accessories are reeealllly sharp.:D

Wish I had a kid who could support my habit. I'm 39 and will never grow up.:rock2

Seriously you got a great collection so far. Welcome to financial ruin.

Hes exactly right on the child labor law.Honestly if I was your parents I would make you put half your money in a interest barring account. You'll be sorry not saving your money and blowing it all on figures. I guarentee 4 years from now you'll regret it when a girl ask you to pick her up for a date and you have to tell her you can't because you blew all your money on Predator figures, lol. No seroiusly bro put some money away for the future you'll be thankful you did. I wish I could have when I was young!!

So true. Save some money for a car. You'll be 16 before you know it. And in that time, the figures will only be better made so you can get cooler stuff than is available now!

All my friend tell me "come on man! buy a car!" "i cant believe you spend all that money buying toys".

They will never understand, once you buy a Hot Toys pred...theres no way back...

Back