HOW many people that is collecting hot toys predator stuff?and is an adult?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering guys... Cuz i seen alot of big collectors and small collectors that is collecting hot toys predator stuff is an adult. I got a Chopper,Wolf,Grid Alien and trying to get A.P.A.V.
And lots of other stuff.. But i am 12? is that too much expensive for an 12 year old boy to buy? cW1C

Little bro you almost own as much as i do, i dont have as much as some of these hardcore collectors, just the ones i REALLY want

I'm 23, the ONLY other things I've collected were punk records (never will part with them), and WWE Figures , I had since I was a kid, up until last summer.

I sold off all of the WWE collection to fund a trip to Albuquerque, then in November I ran across Pitu's videos, and got into the Hot Toy's Predator line, and bumped my (then) small Predator collection into overdrive.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Pitu, I probably would have never come to this forum, got into collecting Aliens/Predator outside of stuff I already had, or knew existed. I used to think $12 for an action figure I would only display was pushing it, now I look back at those and realize how crappy they were, and how truly amazing Sideshow, Hot Toys, and other companies are.

Sure the prices are higher, but I buy this stuff much less frequently, and since they go on pre-order months in advance, I'm spending LESS on these, than I did on the WWE crap.

I'm 23, the ONLY other things I've collected were punk records (never will part with them), and WWE Figures , I had since I was a kid, up until last summer.

I sold off all of the WWE collection to fund a trip to Albuquerque, then in November I ran across Pitu's videos, and got into the Hot Toy's Predator line, and bumped my (then) small Predator collection into overdrive.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Pitu, I probably would have never come to this forum, got into collecting Aliens/Predator outside of stuff I already had, or knew existed. I used to think $12 for an action figure I would only display was pushing it, now I look back at those and realize how crappy they were, and how truly amazing Sideshow, Hot Toys, and other companies are.

Sure the prices are higher, but I buy this stuff much less frequently, and since they go on pre-order months in advance, I'm spending LESS on these, than I did on the WWE crap.

how much are the little wrestling figures worth ? :rotfl
I have about 5 million here collecting dust from years ago.

how much are the little wrestling figures worth ? :rotfl
I have about 5 million here collecting dust from years ago.

There were some I sold on Ebay that made me a REALLY pretty penny. All depends on condition, the ones that I didn't think would sell very well I threw together in a lot that sold for $340, I had a couple that sold around $60, and about three that fetched $150+.

k guys my family is not rich okay? I have a very good job.. 8 dollars per hour so about a month i get about 950 to 1050 dollars so there.

k guys my family is not rich okay? I have a very good job.. 8 dollars per hour so about a month i get about 950 to 1050 dollars so there.

in america, child labor laws prohibit 12 year olds from working. unless of course you're working a family business. then you can work whenever you start walking. i remember an aunt that had her 9 year old nephew tend bar for her. :lol after the doors closed to the public. :D

I am terrible at math, so this could be off but..

Thats almost 6 hours a day / 30 hours a week. (I think) Close to a full time job.

Thats an interesting idea. School from 8am to 3pm then six hours of work? Sounds like not something a 12 year old would be doing legally. Either that or you have a very generous parent/boss.

I'm 28 and only got 1 predator Wolf and one one the way SS Ex. Wolf. Even at my age I think they are expensive. But I'm only an adult when I need to be.

I am terrible at math, so this could be off but..

Thats almost 6 hours a day / 30 hours a week. (I think) Close to a full time job.

Thats an interesting idea. School from 8am to 3pm then six hours of work? Sounds like not something a 12 year old would be doing legally. Either that or you have a very generous parent/boss.

HAHAHAHA :lol tru tru

maybe his dad pays him $8 n hour to go to school :lol

I'm 28 and only got 1 predator Wolf and one one the way SS Ex. Wolf. Even at my age I think they are expensive. But I'm only an adult when I need to be.

Im 37 and just aquired my first HT pred...Pred 2 BD. Now I am hooked and beating myself for missing the AVP and P2 Elder.

Welcome sir!!Im 42 and i ve got all manner of stuff from a white-rubber Major Matt Mason to a replica puppet of Captain Black from"Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons"!:D

:rock2Keep it up little fella, i'm 27 and started collecting in Christmas 07 and now I HAVE THEM ALL IN MY POSSESSION!!!!:naughtyAnd am currently after the 1/4 Predator and Wolf Bust.... So keep gettin yo HUSTLE ON MAN!!!:rock

Back