How many have a complete Collection or how many R U Short

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: How many have a complete Collection or how many R U Shor

This doesn't include the Gothmog I got today but. They aren't great photos enjoy anyway.

VERY NICE JOSH !!!
fing02.gif

the Polystone smell is at almost a toxic level now

Man I'm jealous!!! That smell gives me a good high!
:hat

Thanks Bill!! Its a nice little setup for the room I have. Hopefully, I will have something much nicer in the future.

!

Nice, J but why are you keeping your 3rd grade art project, lump of clay in your LOTR collection????

I like the picture of your grandparents leaning up against ugluk's right leg. :lol

:lol Everytime I get asked to post those pics someone says something about that. I put it there after my college graduation in December and just keep leaving it there. :lol

Re: /

If my grandmother in that pic was still alive she would get a kick out of having her pic there by the Ugluk.

Re: !

it is... but it gets pretty damn tiresome after hearing it 1000 times...

i'm a college grad, but i don't feel the need to mention it in 20% of my posts...

AND I have a job...

I was saying it as part of my story about why the pic is there. I'm not bragging about having a degree never have never will.

this reminds me of a guy from Penn State, when i went there... did i ever mention that...?

yeah he used to try and deny that he was putting peanut butter in the toilet paper tubes, and having sex with them, but we saw the dog sniff his ass...

oh well, maybe i went to school with Bodie, and i never knew it...? :bonk

>

yeah he used to try and deny that he was putting peanut butter in the toilet paper tubes, and having sex with them, but we saw the dog sniff his ass...
Then you realized you were looking into a mirror... :lol :hat ;)

Re: >

i was soooo waiting to see who would be the first twit to make this witty reply...

:bang2

Josh, your mom's probably still looking for that glass and bowl... take it up to the kitchen and put it in the sink... :speech

Being a graduate or having a degree doesn't mean that much these days. I see plenty of muppets who can barely tie their own shoelaces but still come out with some qualifications.

In the real world, there is no substitute for experience and skill. If you can count backwards from 100 then woopy do but they can train monkeys to do that.

Very nice collection Josh !!!!

My priority is to complete the fellowship, for that I just need Meriadoc and Pippin.

Back