How many 1/6 figures do you currently have in your collection on display?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost count after 500. Most in storage going on 3 years. . Got about 10 with me. Starting collecting again after a couple of years. Rent a room, so not much room.

Wow, some of you guys are hardcore crazy.... I have a total of about 49 not counting crappy Hasbro SW 12" figures, with 32 currently on display....

19 HT
27 SS (had +7 SW figures but sold em all to a friend some time ago)
1 Medicom
2 Marmit
+ a lot of crappy Hasbro SW figures...

I've been collecting since the early 90's. When 1/6 can back with G.I.Joe. Then discovered G.I. Conventions. Then Captain Action returned. Then Dragon and BBI started. And now we have Hot Toys and a whole bunch of new 1/6 Companies.

Only 12 for me. Trying to limit myself to only the figures I really love.

giphy-12.gif

Great museum of figures though! :lol :clap

25, but generally speaking I don't display duplicates unless the characters are played by different actors. So while I only have the AOU Captain America, I do have the Keaton, Bale and Affleck versions of Batman on display. The only exception is the MK VII and MK 33 Iron Man, just because I was a fan of the Silver Centurion armor when I was a kid.

28 figures over 4 Detolfs. (not using the bottom 'shelves'):

- 1 Neca
- 1 Enterbay
- 2 Asmus Toys
- 24 Hot Toys

Not including my LOTR statues/busts collection I have 72 1/6 scale figures currently out on display - mostly Hot Toys and rest are a mix of BCS, Star Ace, Threezero, ZCWO plus a few customs. :)

Got about 30 1/6 scale figures and a load of statues boxed up in storage too...I so need more space!! :lol :slap

I thought I was at 58, but found 5 more that are still boxed up, so now I'm at 63.

25.....but by years end....over 30 if they release on time "ish"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just counted all the figs on display, 199. Next fig will be 200 :thud:
That is across two rooms though, I keep my higher end stuff in one room and the other stuff in another.

Just counted all the figs on display, 199. Next fig will be 200 :thud:
That is across two rooms though, I keep my higher end stuff in one room and the other stuff in another.

That is what I do. I didn't even count the Sci Fi Metropolis Lost in Space figures, the Best of the West figures, Matt Mason figures, GI Joes, etc.

Back