How many 1/6 figures do you currently have in your collection on display?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29 hot toys, 2 star ace, 2 qmx, 1 threezero and a Toys Era Laser Eye/Cyclops. Also numerous 6-7 inch figures mint on card from just about every toy manufacturer hanging on the walls of both my wife and I's bedroom and our second bedroom(it was gonna be my son's but his bed is still in our room). Probably around 200 or so total on the walls. Also several boxes of both loose and mint on card figures in the second bedroom.

Some hardcore collectors here. I thought I was ballin' at 84. :lol

Yeah maybe too hardcore for my own good
I really need to slim down my collection, I'm like flat out of room, sleeping on the boxes etc. Funny thing is I haven't bought a HT fig in ages, I think Deadpool was the last one, middle of last year. I have drastically slowed down my purchasing of figs in recent years.

I'm currently at 40 figures and two vehicles on display (4 detolfs). I have two figures in storage, 5 preorders and one incomplete custom. I'm holding myself to 40 figures and nothing in storage so I'm selling off some items.

I have 276 1/6 figures out on display. About 50 still in boxes waiting to be sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have four! RWBY Ruby Rose, RWBY White Schnee, Hot Toys Wanda Maximoff, and Five Star Supergirl. But I have a bunch of dolls at that scale as well as one BJD at that size. I'm never entirely sure where dolls end and figures begin.

50 odd, but I'm very selective on what I buy.

0 in storage. I don't buy figures to stuff them in a cupboard.

14 currently with 9 on pre-order. Started collecting 18 months ago. Those of you with nearly a hundred figures or more, how long have you been collecting in this scale?

Three. One of which I made myself. I started collecting a year ago, but I have a depressingly tight budget! I do have one figure on preorder though. In the meantime, I'm just very happy with the ones I've got now :)

I'm at 32 HT which includes 1/6 vehicles I'm probably going to go down to 20 all together. I'm pretty much a statue collector now.

Started collecting a month ago. I have 8 with 2 on preorder. I'm sticking to SWOT right now but I see so many nonSW figures that I'm tempted to get. Curse of the hobby I'm sure.

I have 18 on display. And (I think) a few dozen in storage. I've let a few go recently and am thinning out anything in storage.

Still managed to have 84 on display after the addition and sale of figures.

84 on display, 3 boxed up. The 3 boxed up are currently on the chopping block as well as one figure on display to fund different figures.

Back