How many AP Wolverine/Sabretooth Dio's does Boondock Collectibles have???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is legit. And if you took a look at his warehouse...you'd be in jaw dropping awe. He has a contract with all the right companies to acquire APs, Prototypes, and almost impossible to find props. He has stuff that he can't even legally sell for a year after he purchases it because it hasn't hit stores yet. If you're looking for something you can't find, he probably has it and multiples of it. And yes, I know he has many items in which he owns all of what was produced, from hand carved all the way through to mass market. Which means unless you buy it from him, you can't get it.

He's probably the most honest person in the business I've ever met. I've done business with him in the past and I will again in the future.

yes and thats coming from a newbie with only 1POST

"I was more curious as to how many AP's this guy seems to have, and since I doubt this seller has the only AP's, also wondering how many more are floating out there. I thought they were supposed to be rare".

@Mesa: A company can produce as many APs as needed to get the art the way they want them. APs are rare but that doesn't mean they didn't need 10 or more rounds of revisions. A proof is produced with every revision.

Just like any printed or produced industry...I work in Advertising...we pull a proof with every round from the press and can get 50 to 100 samples with every round so everyone on the team can sign off on it or make changes, color shifts, legal additions, etc. Lets remember what APs are and why they are made. They are rare and cost much more to produce then the mass market versions of it which make them more valuable.

Yeah...uhhh.. you're little late.. maybe if you were here over a year ago, you know, while the thread was still relevant.

Why am I here... **runs**

Back