1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, most of these IW and EG releases do not seem to come with a diorama type base, which I think would make them better overall packages. The EG's do indeed need rubble/debris bases, IMO.

Hmm, most of these IW and EG releases do not seem to come with a diorama type base, which I think would make them better overall packages. The EG's do indeed need rubble/debris bases, IMO.

Its something that has always bothered me about hot toys, why not an interlocking stand that can be used for a diorama if you want? They actually did something like this for the star wars ANH figs so you could line them up side by side to recreate a floor, kind of sort of.

It would be nice if they gave you the option. I personally like the low profile, consistent stand that Infinity War and Endgame figures have. I wouldn't mind an overlay option like the Outrider on War Machine Mark IV so that those who want a diorama can leverage it. I wouldn't want it as my only option as it can make space an issue.

Its something that has always bothered me about hot toys, why not an interlocking stand that can be used for a diorama if you want? They actually did something like this for the star wars ANH figs so you could line them up side by side to recreate a floor, kind of sort of.

It would be nice if they gave you the option. I personally like the low profile, consistent stand that Infinity War and Endgame figures have. I wouldn't mind an overlay option like the Outrider on War Machine Mark IV so that those who want a diorama can leverage it. I wouldn't want it as my only option as it can make space an issue.

HT, on past figures, used to include both a standard style stand along with a diorama base, it seems to be one or the other now, but I reckon that could be due to production costs.

That would be my guess.

It has been 8 months since the film was released and about 5 months until the first batch of announced figures are released. I would think this is probably all for Endgame looking at those two timeframes.

I have on PO MK85 and Fat Thor. Might get Cap to round it out and Rescue if that turns out nice. I hope they do a Captain Marvel Endgame outfit with short sculpted hair, I would probably get that if they nail her face.

I have BD Iron Man and Nebula on preorder but still planning on doing several more figures if budget allows. i'm on final payments on several figures so once those are paid, i'll have some spots opening up.

Thanos, 85, 85 BD, Cap and Thor are on pre-order but I'm also tempted by the new 2012 Cap.

Surprisingly nothing.... Wanted black widow but i think I'll wait for the white one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back