1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$150 for that is way too much to not have the shield. The bench is nice to have though.

My PO's are only CA and the Mk 85 so far. Otherwise definite for Thor and then a lot of maybes, got like 2 years too decide on Pepper.

So far only both Iron Man figures and Thanos.. will add Thor when he is officially announced.

And having now just had a phone conversation with DHL customer services to pay an extra $110 to have my John Wick figure released because of changes to Import Duty and GST (second non IM sixth scale figure in a month) I will now no longer bother buying my figures from Sideshow or anywhere else overseas..

Time to slow down and buy local, even if it means waiting..

And having now just had a phone conversation with DHL customer services to pay an extra $110 to have my John Wick figure released because of changes to Import Duty and GST (second non IM sixth scale figure in a month) I will now no longer bother buying my figures from Sideshow or anywhere else overseas..

Time to slow down and buy local, even if it means waiting..

From one Kiwi to another - what changes? I thought the lower threshold wasn't coming in until October?

From one Kiwi to another - what changes? I thought the lower threshold wasn't coming in until October?

Isn't it?... I assumed after DHL claimed off me it must have kicked in already. Bit rude I've never been charged before for anything under an Iron Man price (and I have over 20 MCU related figures that aren't Iron Man), and now been charged my last two figures.

Just looking at NZHerald it's October and anything under $400. Anything over $400 is subject to charges now? They do say if their charges are $60 or less they are usually waived. Well Black Panther and John Wick were both $130 or so..

I only have Nebula, Ronin/Hawkeye, and Cap on order.

EG Rocket was going to be my Rocket, but with only one screaming headsculpt, it became a pass. Avengers Hulk is still the definitive Hulk, and IW War Machine is the best WM to me. I stick with one version per character with the exception of favorites, and I'm even trying to pare that down since I prefer many characters represented as opposed to a shelf full of the same character.

Isn't it?... I assumed after DHL claimed off me it must have kicked in already. Bit rude I've never been charged before for anything under an Iron Man price (and I have over 20 MCU related figures that aren't Iron Man), and now been charged my last two figures.

Just looking at NZHerald it's October and anything under $400. Anything over $400 is subject to charges now? They do say if their charges are $60 or less they are usually waived. Well Black Panther and John Wick were both $130 or so..

I would contact DHL about it, the threshold's always been $400 recently as far as I know, so anything over would get pinged (if they picked up on its value) but it's meant to change in October, so if DHL are charging you import duty and GST now, they're playing silly buggers about it a few months early. I just recently got a figure in from Aus and didn't get charged anything.

Scaled back my pre-orders and now my Endgame list stands at just the BD Mk 85 & Iron Patriot. Will asses each of the other releases as they come along and go from there.

Back when I think Fedex couriered the packages, I'd have dealings direct with Customs (what a nightmare).. One time they accused me of commercially importing and it was going to cost me a brokerage fee just to have someone arrange for the duty charge and release. At least now with DHL they hold the package and charge you, rather than it being stuck in Customs awaiting the next move..

I have all of these in pre order, if there is an exclusive Side Show i ordered that so only Tony from SS and the rest from Alterego comics....no shipping or tax !

So far I have preorded:

Cap
BW
Iron Man
BD Iron Man

Looking to preorder Nebula, Rocket, Iron Patriot, Armoured Thanos and Ronin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have only battle damage iron man. I am considering captain America atm and maybe rescue but not sure on those two yet. Also considering regular mark 85 or mark 50. Would be one or the other but thinking maybe mark 50 since I have battle damage 85 preordered already.

giphy.gif

So at the moment have Nebula, Rescue, BD 85, Black Widow, Ronin, Thanos(will be very upset if they end up revealing a battle damage one which seems likely at this point with the pics from thor), and gonna wait on Captain to see if they fix anything on him thats been discussed as the d23 wasn't accurate enough for me. Funny as I just typed all of them I never realized i did so many, gonna cost an arm and a leg even on flexpay lol.

Back