1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did the movie themed bases for CW & IW for Vision, neither the figure nor the bases were released. Same thing for SW for IW, they changed her hair color and base, didn’t get released either. They also did an IW base for BP, unfortunately, also didn’t see the light of day. So HT sometimes make stuff just for display only...*sigh*

Even tho the Ant-Man is from his own movie the recent pics of it on display with the EG figures looks really good. I may be adding him to my list. Damn it Marvel & Hot Toys

Ant-Man on display also caught my eye. But I'd like to see how the Paul Rudd head sculpt looks before I decide whether to get him.

At the moment just 4. I've Pre-ordered Thanos and Iron Man already, waiting on Deluxe Hawkeye to go up on the Good, the Bad and the Robots and Cap. Love the chainmail look. Also considering Black Widow (if they do one). Seen her costume at one of the events and looks really cool. Might pick up Nebula later on down the line though.

IF they make black widow? No way they dont make a new Nat. Isnt she still HT best selling female character? I want a second one and when this gets made, I may get this one.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

As of now, it's probably gonna be:

-Nebula
-Hawkeye
-Thanos
-Rocket

Very likely:
-Cap (if we get a new unmasked headsculpt)
-Mark 50 (If I offload some figs)

Depending:
-Black Widow (gonna have to kill it on this one for me to bring in a second Widow over my CW one)
-Big Chungus Machine

Already ordered:

Thanos
Nebula

Waiting for:
Captain America
Rocket

Lets see if there are any surprises coming like Okoye & Iron Pepper. If not, at the moment should be good for now.
Don't need another Iron Man, War Machine, Black Widow, Ant Man. Hulk in spandex suit is not my thing. Hawkeye is cool but not a must. Already ordered Captain Marvel.

I have Nebula pre-ordered already.

Want:
Hawkeye/Ronin (preferably deluxe)
Rocket Raccoon

Maybe:
Iron Man Mark 85
Hulk (mostly because I don’t have a figure of him at all yet)
Widow (want to see how she looks in the film, I’d mainly be interested for a new sculpt)

I already have Thor from Infinity War, and from what we’re seeing he doesn’t look terribly different in Endgame.

Also have the Infinity War Thanos and as cool as the armored version is I only need the one figure. Too big and expensive to have two of for me.

I like Cap, but I’m not sure if the Endgame is enough of an upgrade for me to justify it (have the Civil War battling version). Unless he has some accessories that I really want.

Want:
Thanos
Captain America
Thor

Maybe:
Iron Man Mark 85
Rocket

Pre-Ordered so far:
  • Thanos
  • Hawkeye Deluxe
  • Hawkeye Regular
  • Nebula
  • Iron-Man

Will Pre-Order when/if Announced:
  • Captain America
  • Rocket
  • Big Chungus War Machine

Waiting on till i see their costume/movie:
  • Thor
  • Black Widow
  • Ant-man
  • War Machine mk 006

I pre ordered Mark 85, Thanos and Nebula.

Waiting for Cap and Rocket so I can pre order them too.

On the fence about Ronin, and WM mk5.

Hoping for a vol2/infinity war Drax announcement, Thor with new Stormbreaker, War-Buster, Black Widow.

Even Rhodey One Gun?

Yeah...even One Gun Rhodey. I know he's thinner, but he still seems slim thick to me. Also I'm not planning to pre-order, probably gonna wait and shop around for a good deal since the general consensus is that most people are passing.

Yeah...even One Gun Rhodey. I know he's thinner, but he still seems slim thick to me. Also I'm not planning to pre-order, probably gonna wait and shop around for a good deal since the general consensus is that most people are passing.

You’re wise to wait. If he’s actually going to see some heavy action, one has to think in that instance his suit will have more bells and whistles. Of course I suppose his role could be relatively minor if the main focus is on the OG Avengers and this is all we’ll get. Doubtful, but it could happen.

Thus far:
- Thanos
- Iron Man
- Nebula
- Hawkeye/Ronin (Deluxe)

Will Buy (Previewed):
- Rocket
- Captain America

Will Buy (If Produced):
- Rescue
- Valkyrie
- Professor Hulk
- Okeyo

Waiting for Movie:
- War Machine (will get at least one & hoping rumors are true)
- Thor (I have this feeling he's going to get a major costume upgrade at some point, possibly something "kingly")
- Black Widow (another for the BW pile, just hope it's not more of the same)
- Iron Man (we all know there's going to be more than one IM armor, however, the LXXXV is already cool)
- Captain Marvel (only if it's something completely different)
- Ant Man (ditto)
- White suits (if HT does these, they should offer as DXs or expansions. I just know they'll try to double dip)
- Resurrections and Surprises

Yeah, he could very well be the sleeper figure of this line that sees discounts later on. I probably wouldn’t get him at full price, but I’ll see what happens with him down the line. The one advantage to him is that he’s cheaper than the Mark IV War Machine at least.

I’d be shocked if we didn’t get all 6 of the main avengers made. I know I wasn’t at first but now I’d be tempted with a prof Hulk. HT will be able to milk this movie for years to come if they want to. Trust me.

Yeah, he could very well be the sleeper figure of this line that sees discounts later on. I probably wouldn’t get him at full price, but I’ll see what happens with him down the line. The one advantage to him is that he’s cheaper than the Mark IV War Machine at least.

Yeah, I picked up Iron Man Mk 47, after swearing it off due to the "ugly" color scheme, but it eventually grew on me and then I found a good Black Friday deal for $50 off and free shipping...fast-forward to today and apparently it's going for crazy amounts on the after-market. Glad I picked it up.

Anyways, I'm hoping I can replicate that scenario with WM Mk 6...we shall see though! :pray:

You’re wise to wait. If he’s actually going to see some heavy action, one has to think in that instance his suit will have more bells and whistles. Of course I suppose his role could be relatively minor if the main focus is on the OG Avengers and this is all we’ll get. Doubtful, but it could happen.

Lol I can totally see all the folks who are swearing this one off, all of a sudden being pro-Mk 6 after seeing Endgame. :lol

I'm already starting to see some folks confessing the white Team suits are growing on them.

Back