1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, anything Iron Man or War Machine.

In for Nebula and Rocket, possibly Cap.

So do we think all of these currently shown are the first run of EG that we’ll get Then in a few more months they’ll show the rest like widow, etc?

Since I opted out of most of the IW line I'm going to seal my collection with this line. Then I may stop...hahaha no seriously I might[emoji1787].........i could if i wanted to [emoji33]

Sent from a point in space and time

Probably going to stop collecting hot Toys after this line. So far I have everything PO'd, outside war machine. I'm curious to see what the MK 5 looks like.

I get a kick out of all the Hot Toys addicts saying they are out after this movie. But just wait until new characters are introduced and they find themselves all in again. It reminds me of the person who has a massive hang over and says I'll never drink again. Next weekend comes and guess who's drinking again. What happens if they produce proper figures of the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Dr. Doom, ect. You guys will be eating your words and be lining up to buy them. It's called an addiction for a reason.

So...I haven't dipped into Marvel Hot Toys...yet. I'm exclusively Star Wars which has saved me a fair amount of money lately. I did grab the Iron Studios 1/10 Infinity War pieces that have thus far tided me over, but all of these reveals have me itching at those pre-order buttons. That Hawkeye Renner sculpt is just soooo good. Plus, if End Game is anywhere near as good as Infinity War, I kind of feel like I'll need to represent those films in my collection. Anyone have ~$5-8K I can have? :)

[...]What happens if they produce proper figures of the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Dr. Doom, [...]

I've always said that if done well I'd be up for MCU Fantastic Four, MCU Wolverine and probably an MCU Storm, plus (not gonna happen anytime soon) an MCU Daredevil. So what...7 figures?

After that I suppose something could tempt me but I can't think of anything. It's not an all or nothing proposition for me, there's always gonna be *something* -- but maybe not for quite a while, although I'm sure I'll be a sucker for some Spidey variants.

Have to see the Movie first before I make up my mind on what to pre-order or not. but so far

Iron-Man Mk.LXXXV - Looks great; pretty much took care of most of the nitpicks I had on the IW armour still have to see what else is included before I put money down though.

Thanos - Looks real good; would have to have a really poor showing in the movie for me not to order this guy.

Nebula - Pass; I'm not ready to commit to fairly obscure characters in my collection at the moment (space) & there is no wow factor to this figure to make me change my mind on that.

War Machine - Easy Pass; IMHO this looks worse than the Mk. II & I'm more than content with my order of the Mk. IV

Hawkeye - Reg Pass but the Deluxe well that's something else; for just $31 you get another figure of stuff. I'm not Hawkeyes biggest fan but the kit bash options on this guy most certainly give him some wow factor.

So far I have deluxe hawkeye and nebula on pre order with sideshow. I may get war machine. Going to try and do iron man and thanos (already paid for the infinity war version). This lines hard as I really like all the figures so far.

As of this point I have preordered:

Armored Thanos he looks amazing in the pictures. I already have GOTG version but this Endgame version looks too good to pass up on.

Nebula: I have been hoping for a while that Hot Toys would produce this character and the prototype pics look awesome!

I will also order Valkyrie and Adam Warlok if they show up in the film and Hot toys makes them.

I've pre-ordered Thanos and Iron Man. Think I'll get Cap as well. That should be it for me. Though I might consider a new Thor figure and maybe Hawkeye and Black Widow.

Must Own : Mark 85, Cap and Rocket.
Maybe : Nebula, Ronin.
No : War Machine Mark 6, Thanos.
Where are they? : Black Widow, Ant-man, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Upgraded WarMachine Mark 6.

Sigh.. they say you never get out.. :gah: :lol

Mrs convinced me to buy another display cabinet the same as the one most of my Hot Toys are in now (the rest ie: My Thor movie collection is displayed in another unit in another room)

The good news is I can now spread my shelves and group my characters better.... The 'bad' news is we've decided I should get Thanos and put him on top of the unit which will have my main Avenger display and lead character displays.. :lol

I'll probably wait until after the movie, but I can't see watching the movie will change my mind. Even if the Thanos character turns out better in Infinity, the Endgame looks better, and having him up top will be a good way of bringing all 3 phases together. (Especially with Mark III Iron Man who started it all on top of the other cabinet)

But I swear, if (dead or alive) Iron Man, Captain America and Thor are finished with in Endgame, I'm out... ;) yep, no Fantastic 4 or X-Men etc.. promise..

Back