1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nebula and Rocket are my two must haves at the moment, MK85 maybe and I was defiantly not getting another Hawk eye until I saw the prototype now I'm not so sure, I'd like a Thanos but my he's expensive.

I really hope they make everyone in their white suits, I would 100% pick up cap and widow in the white suits.

I'm curious to see how long Sideshow sticks with this universal $25 thanks coupon they've been doing with the Endgame figs, and hopeful they keep it up, however hurtful it may be for the wallet/future retirement fund. Even if the 2-week time limit would somewhat force us to play chicken with orders we were on the fence about.

Odd I PO'ed Armored Thanos and IM Mark 85 a few days after they were announced and I never received any courtesy discount codes.

Boo hoo for me =(

Odd I PO'ed Armored Thanos and IM Mark 85 a few days after they were announced and I never received any courtesy discount codes.

Boo hoo for me =(

Every time it seems like there's sort-of a pattern forming with how SS deals with discounts/coupons, it ends up not making sense after all.

Those who have POd thanos
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from watching it.

I might consider Thor