1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I am PRAYING for this one. Now or never, Hot Toys!

Thor for sure if he is accurate the film :lol

Iron Man feels like a must have.

I kind of liked the white suits after scoffing at them in the beginning so if HT offers them I might bite on them but past Thor and Iron Man I'm okay with passing on the rest.

I was feeling kind of indifferent about the white suits at first, but the characters did look pretty cool in them. And I also got a kick out of seeing everyone in the same Ant-Man style helmet as well.

Do you guys think HT will do an EG Thor

Would collectors get a fat Thor :rotfl

I can't tell if you're serious or just joining in with everyone else. Of ****ing course they're going to do an EG Thor. There's literally no way they aren't doing the main 4 avengers. The only question is will it be a BL deluxe with extras or just the end battle EG Thor

I can't tell if you're serious or just joining in with everyone else. Of ****ing course they're going to do an EG Thor. There's literally no way they aren't doing the main 4 avengers. The only question is will it be a BL deluxe with extras or just the end battle EG Thor

Oh I’m serious, who’d really want to see a figure of fat Thor :slap

I'm pretty sure they'll make the final battle version. I was a pretty fat (ha) no on buying it, but the idea of putting him with EG cap and Iron man is tempting...

I can see that, but still even final battle Thor looked bad, meaning IW Thor was in better shape :lecture

I really, really enjoyed this iteration of Thor, thought it was refreshing and also cool that they gave him his long hair/beard back, and then some.

I really, really enjoyed this iteration of Thor, thought it was refreshing and also cool that they gave him his long hair/beard back, and then some.

The hair and beard I’m fine with..it’s the a then some that ruined it :slap

There are people that can accept personal and emotional changes to characters, but if their perfect physics no longer shows a six-pack, that is going to far. I mean this is Thor we are talking about, not Batman or Superman. The man often in the comics is a binge beer drinker who hangs out with the guy below.

MCU Thor at times shows characteristics of the Warriors's Three. Whether his love of woman, his love of combat, or his love of excess. Thor's alter ego is not a billionaire or a reporter, its a guy who sits at the bar celebrating battle (victories.) This movie obvious is a big nod to Volstagg, and can show what happens when an Asgardian hits rock bottom.

main-qimg-6007ff1e694e1ca98cfaf9c2327f9ee3-c.jpg

Yeah. I'd go for the fig. Anyway he's been doing his thing. In place. A body responds to all the goodness.:monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

Epic levels of fat-shaming going on in all these threads regarding Endgame Thor. And it’s almost like people completely missed the point that they purposefully nerfed Thor (and Hulk) so Cap and Iron Man could be the focus for the final battle, for obvious reasons.

Thor’s entire arc (besides the dumb Jane Foster love story) through all the movies has been him trying to find himself and who he wants/is meant to be, which in and of itself is an interesting idea for a character already hundreds of years old. This especially was done well in Ragnarok. Endgame just takes it to the next level while also setting him up for more adventures where, you guessed it, he will likely be trying to figure out who he is and is meant to be. The moment he accomplishes that he will become a boring character with no arc. I even remember thinking at the end of Ragnarok with the ending, oh well he’s probably going to die in Infinity War cause they wrapped his arc up in such a tidy way with this one. So I personally liked what they did with him in Endgame and to see where he goes next, and definitely want an Endgame figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Epic levels of fat-shaming going on in all these threads regarding Endgame Thor. And it’s almost like people completely missed the point that they purposefully nerfed Thor (and Hulk) so Cap and Iron Man could be the focus for the final battle, for obvious reasons.

Thor’s entire arc (besides the dumb Jane Foster love story) through all the movies has been him trying to find himself and who he wants/is meant to be, which in and of itself is an interesting idea for a character already hundreds of years old. This especially was done well in Ragnarok. Endgame just takes it to the next level while also setting him up for more adventures where, you guessed it, he will likely be trying to figure out who he is and is meant to be. The moment he accomplishes that he will become a boring character with no arc. I even remember thinking at the end of Ragnarok with the ending, oh well he’s probably going to die in Infinity War cause they wrapped his arc up in such a tidy way with this one. So I personally liked what they did with him in Endgame and to see where he goes next, and definitely want an Endgame figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found what they did fascinating on multiple fronts. Too many franchises make growth and healing linear, and once you’ve become fully self-actualized, writers kill you off because you aren’t compelling. It was honestly so refreshing to see a character that we saw really step into his power be broken by loss, failure, and what is probably full-blown depression and PTSD. He stopped grooming and caring for himself because he DIDN’T care about himself anymore, because he didn’t think he deserved to. Through that, he still managed to be funny at times, and helpful as well. Thor has been one of the most complex characters, when he easily could have been written as a dull paragon of perfection. I’m excited to see where they take him next, because nothing in life related to healing or loss really is linear. It was nice to see that not just in a Marvel movie, but portrayed by a literal god. There were definitely some great moments of levity with him as Hemsworth is naturally hilarious, but I found myself really hurting for him through a lot of the movie and just wanting to give him a hug. :(

I found what they did fascinating on multiple fronts. Too many franchises make growth and healing linear, and once you’ve become fully self-actualized, writers kill you off because you aren’t compelling. It was honestly so refreshing to see a character that we saw really step into his power be broken by loss, failure, and what is probably full-blown depression and PTSD. He stopped grooming and caring for himself because he DIDN’T care about himself anymore, because he didn’t think he deserved to. Through that, he still managed to be funny at times, and helpful as well. Thor has been one of the most complex characters, when he easily could have been written as a dull paragon of perfection. I’m excited to see where they take him next, because nothing in life related to healing or loss really is linear. It was nice to see that not just in a Marvel movie, but portrayed by a literal god. There were definitely some great moments of levity with him as Hemsworth is naturally hilarious, but I found myself really hurting for him through a lot of the movie and just wanting to give him a hug. :(

Nice.

I can feel for those who want the god-Thor - but, ditto. One of the best parts for me - maybe it was Taika's influence - was flipping the IMO gratuitous Thor ab shots - at least for me the wet chest Thor stuff (like Ultron). Not a big deal for me, but EG was refreshing.

But I want rooted hair. IMO that hair in vinyl would be - wrong.

Back