How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really awesome. Would love a Death Star diorama for one of my IKEA Billy shelves. Wouldn't need any lighting. Doubt I'm talented enough, though. :slap

I'm still working on the lighting, so these are a little dark - but this is an awesome kit. Took me an afternoon to build (a little longer than it would have, due to some strange issues with the LEDs), but Joost walked me through some troubleshooting and was very helpful.

Anyway.... it is an awesome display.

finally i have my own death star hallway and its amazing. please let me share it with some first pics.
Even Hulk trys to take it over. :lol

Jazz did an amazing work.

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

That looks awesome! maybe that's the answer, now we know where Hulk went to in the Marvel cinematic universe. He was actually the one that destroyed the death Star. :rotfl

lol that's great!

I spent an afternoon on mine, about halfway done but cut my hands a few times so I'll have to wait until they heal to finish.

the assembling took me only 9 hours and i cut myselfe just 7 times
but the bloodshed was all worth it. :lol

OK, my final buyer backed out and left me with one more death star diorama kit. If you're interested, please contact me! I appreciate the support! email address is [email protected]

01a1747f0d3cb0b9ec0ea26f836ceef5.jpg
bc7385d700e9553756c6b7493d754f3b.jpg

I finished mine last night! I took the photos before putting the control panels on though.

Hopefully after work today I'll have help to get it up on top of the rack it'll live on.

Back