How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!! Congratulations! Now I fully expect some build pics and final setup pics from you two!

Thank you Craig. Should of introduced myself better. Been on here viewing the board for a good while admiring everyone's collection's. I have been bitten by the Hot Toys / Sideshow bug and have started to empty my bank account!!! Lol. Anyway I will take this opportunity to say a big Hello to everyone and im glad to be on board. Cheers. Neil from the U.K.

Don't count! It only leads to acceptance that there is a problem, and if you don't accept it you'll never have to quit. Right?

Here's what can happen in one year :lol

207b90be7452ef5e895a5f293bd726de.jpg

be4e2d116d72ce735de74879de43f8fe.jpg

44 if my count is correct. Vader arrived yesterday. :)

Thanks. I need to pull the lid and put my A1 Cap and Hawkeye in there. [acquired them after finishing it]

That is some collection you have Craig. A year you say.!! I can see how this can get out of hand!! That diorama is beautiful. What a way to show off the figure's. I'm now thinking I need to win the lottery to have anything half as good as your collection. Lol.

Thanks. Click my sig for a video. ;)

That is OFF ITS HEAD!!!!!!

And you build it yourself?!!

Simply amazing!!!

I love JazzInc's Death Star dio - but yours (no offence Jazz) takes things to a whole different level!!!!!

That is some collection you have Craig. A year you say.!! I can see how this can get out of hand!! That diorama is beautiful. What a way to show off the figure's. I'm now thinking I need to win the lottery to have anything half as good as your collection. Lol.

Welcome Neil!

That is OFF ITS HEAD!!!!!!

And you build it yourself?!!

I did. Even the case. First experience at doing either - cabinet work or dio work :)

Here's the thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...om-avengers-diorama-finally-video-posted.html

I love JazzInc's Death Star dio - but yours (no offence Jazz) takes things to a whole different level!!!!!

I told him in a PM "I did my dio, but there's no way i could out-do what you've done here". Especially for the cost. This piece is a work of art. Can't wait to get it.

Sorry for the thread highjack Jazz :lol

I' think you are in luck. Thought hard about buying this last set but just informed Jazz i can't free up the funds. I'd suggest getting in touch with him via PM.

Sorry for the thread highjack Jazz :lol

You can hijack my threads anytime for this type of high-quality off the charts stuff, Craig.

I agree with Mandible that your diorama kicks my dioramas ass. [emoji16]

Like I said in your thread a minute ago, If you want, there could be a great future in customizing for you with the talent you showed here.

Sent a PM to Jazz and all is good. I'm down for the Death star Diorama. Don't know if it's the last one but it was something I just could not pass up being the last run of these. Another hammering on the credit card..! I think my Christmas has come early this year.. haha.

Back