How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is amazing! The video is also great. I think I can resist this piece but if it had been the bespin freezing chamber, or bespin hallway with window, or even the bridge from the esb luke Vader battle, I wouldn't be able to resist. ESB is my favorite movie all time.

On 2nd thought, if you do end up one order short of 10 and need 1 more buyer for this set, let me know :)

I think this is amazing! The video is also great. I think I can resist this piece but if it had been the bespin freezing chamber, or bespin hallway with window, or even the bridge from the esb luke Vader battle, I wouldn't be able to resist. ESB is my favorite movie all time.

On 2nd thought, if you do end up one order short of 10 and need 1 more buyer for this set, let me know :)

Owning a diorama of the Bespin gantry where Vader and Luke duel has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember.

it needs to happen.

Working on a lot of painted aluminum parts, lightly distressing them to make the movie accurate and to make the detail pop.

Also finished lasering The custom plates for the first 20 customers.

38c8cccf7c1d8f77feab53e7fa1e961e.jpg

97910bbe08314b05a0cbba8b1e369736.jpg

Wow! Loooking gooood. Can't wait........then I will be forced to start out on a custom Vader.

Can't wait for mine! This is going to be epic in the middle of my Hot Toys collection.

Back