How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got it all done. I am amazed with the quality and detail.
For anyone who is getting this, take your time! Watch the video and make your way through step by step.
I really enjoyed putting it together.

I set it up quickly here with some figures. I think I may have to hit up Pixelpiper for some new light sabres to finish the look.
I didn't realize it, but it is also set up with grooves on the cargo bay door so glass can be slid in to seal it off from any dust.
Yet another great detail! I know its already been said many times but, Outstanding work Joost!:hi5::clap:panic:
Thanks for all your help.

So what are you doing next? Tattooine, Hoth rebel base, Death Star Throne Room, Bespin battle Vader and Luke, or maybe even the force awakens base. So many options.:stick

View attachment 270638View attachment 270637View attachment 270639View attachment 270640

Turned out fantastic! Looks great with all the figures, too. How long did it take you to complete?

Wow!!! Excellent work Kyle. Made my day. It looks so cool! Just get some regular picture glass, usually 1/10 of an inch in thickness or less. That would never survive shipping, so I could not add it, but it should really finish the look.

So what are you doing next? Tattooine, Hoth rebel base, Death Star Throne Room, Bespin battle Vader and Luke, or maybe even the force awakens base. So many options.:stick

I'm currently designing and testing the Tantive IV Corridor from the opening scene of the very first Star Wars. It's not going to be easy, especially with the rounded tubelike design of the hallways. Still trying to figure that out. Currently, I am hoping to design something that will fit inside and IKEA detolf.

Jazz, will you still be offering these in a few months? I'm getting married in august so all of my funds are tied up for a while, would love to get this dio, maybe Sept, or Oct. Great work!

Jazz, will you still be offering these in a few months? I'm getting married in august so all of my funds are tied up for a while, would love to get this dio, maybe Sept, or Oct. Great work!

It depends on demand. I need to fill batches of ten to keep the price down. Just contact me then and we'll try to work something out

where did you get han in stormtrooper from?

Is it just the head from han on a stormtrooper body?

Mine arrived. I haven't opened to see if there is any damage or not, but I don't think so...box was pretty beat up, looks like someone tried to peek in. I will set up this weekend! Cant wait.

Does anyone have the PDF to assemble this? I didn't get it, please PM me. Thank you.

w

I was still working on updating the PDFs to the 2.0 design. I'll finish it today. The video should be fine on its own

Back