How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is incredible and super professional, I would buy this in a sec if it were 60cm wide instead of 1m. Do you plan on making different sizes later on?

This is incredible and super professional, I would buy this in a sec if it were 60cm wide instead of 1m. Do you plan on making different sizes later on?

I agree, I would need one slightly smaller than 100cm...any chance on getting one custom cut that is slightly smaller in length?

Great idea, incredible design and beautifully engineered. The type of mind SSC should have hired.:clap

No way, SSC is too busy hiring bright minds who make $125 tombstones....

Last edited:
I love how you tidy up the piece with the top plate and back plate. Thats great extra attention to detail that really makes the piece of quality and craftsmanship.
Speaking of: It would be cool if that top plate had some type of pattern or grating for additional figure display. i.e. trooper line-up station, landing pad, or a droid charging station..

If I could ever afford one of these, Id display Vader and Ben inside and a squad of troopers/spacetroopers lined up on the top ushering the Falcon in...

I designed the stickers to go on the custom double layered cardboard box that I designed for shipping. [emoji4]

ce327486afe0c69a2548f98106a86634.jpg

That's a nice sentiment Jazz but where I live that might bring out the handler's inner Ace Ventura :lol

This is OUTSTANDING. I've dreamed of something like this to properly showcase the amazing Hot Toys 1/6 figures.

I would love to get one of the Detolf sized hallways and look forward to seeing updates about that version.

Truly awe-inspiring work.

Chris

I'm definitely in for a slightly smaller one that can fit in a besta or detolf

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Beautiful work Jazz. Any chance we can see a Tantive IV hallway dio?

Would love one of these so if not, I will be saving for a Deathstar hallway.

Back