How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making this was impressive enough... but to also make it available to others and let folks have a piece of custom magic for the price of some single custom figures...

Brilliant Jazz

giphy.gif

I did the construction of one diorama for a local buyer today so I could record the process. Once I finish that video I will post it, so everyone gets an idea of how simple it is to assemble this thing. Also works great as an instructional video if you bought a kit.

c2904a2e5cf52759b0bae8f67f11d90a.jpg

4d96df5ecdad0499115065053b34285e.jpg

dd40cb79ccfe2dacf1e7f0bfbc404dbb.jpg

I finished the assembly video for the Death Star Diorama kit. If you want to see how it's made, get a bowl of popcorn and see it come together within the hour.

There is an amazing amount of engineering you have put into this Jazz!
Well done. Excellent video. :clap:hi5:

Wow thank you! I am very curious about feedback. How difficult did the assembly strike you compared to an IKEA closet or something?

For me it looks something I could handle pretty easily. Very precise directions. Everything is covered very well in the video.

Sent from my Hall of Armour using Tapatalk

Great idea, incredible design and beautifully engineered. The type of mind SSC should have hired.:clap

I would still like to get just need time to figure out the $ situation first lmk if you plan on making more down the line

It's really hard to see how long I will keep making this. Has to stay fun, so that's very subjective, but I also need to make them in batches of 10 to keep the cost down, and if I cannot fill batches of 10 orders at one time anymore, the fun will be over as well.

Last edited:
im very intrested in this... but 850$ is a lot of money for me... maybe i can save some money over the next months and can afford it at the end of the year :D

Its just awesome work.

im very intrested in this... but 850$ is a lot of money for me... maybe i can save some money over the next months and can afford it at the end of the year :D

Its just awesome work.

Thank you. I do accept payment in terms.

Back