How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do plan on writing instructions. Then, those interested can buy the vector designs, as well as the AutoCAD files, the PDFs and even the final CNC program. Anyone who is interested, just send me a private message.

The price for just the vector designs is $20, for the complete package, it's $40. With the complete package you can just find a local machine shop and get everything made.

Build your own diorama. I've been getting so many requests to order my diorama. I won't be taking them into production, but you can buy my designs, vector drawings, CNC program and 24 page instruction PDF with single spaced text, pictures and illustrations that took me 2 days to write.

Take it to your local machine shop or customiser and you are good to go!!!

PRICE: $20 for the vector designs, $40 for the whole package, including instructions and CNC programs as well as 2 extra optional construction parts!

just PM me for details or send your chosen amount to [email protected] through Paypal and instruct me where to send everything. Guaranteed within 24 hours.

Nice work Jazz! Hoping to find the time to build this myself (although I have no idea where I'm going to put it - I need a man/nerd room).

Not sure which i like better this or your Han re-paint though.

Nice work Jazz! Hoping to find the time to build this myself (although I have no idea where I'm going to put it - I need a man/nerd room).

I agree, your Han repaint is amazing. When I have some spare cash I will definitely buy the files from you Jazz.

Have you thought of making a playset, a kind of accurate 1/6 scale version of the old Kenner playset?

Cool, just PM me.

No i don't plan on making a play set

I agree, your Han repaint is amazing. When I have some spare cash I will definitely buy the files from you Jazz.

Have you thought of making a playset, a kind of accurate 1/6 scale version of the old Kenner playset?

Once again,amazing work,,, the misses just got a new Cricut machine for her birthday,,humm, wonder if it could be used for somthing like this :)

Obi Wan repose and final mod on Vader so the arms can go down.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456080461.848653.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456080481.380946.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456080491.848855.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456080503.366543.jpg

For all those people who wanted my diorama, here is your chance.

By popular demand, I can now offer a kit for a full Star Wars Death Star diorama (100cm x 50cm x 50cm), which has room for at least 8 figures.

For this price, you get all the 6mm plexiglas, construction parts, 4mm aluminum parts, precision cut to NASA spec precision into the proper designs, reliefs and dimensions, complete with all the proper paint colors in 60ml bottles (Vallejo high quality premium line). Also included are 5m LED strips with adapter and remote control, for the ultimate finishing touch!!! The walls, columns, floor and ceiling are all milled from solid plates of 4mm aluminum. Ultimate quality and realism.

Included are all the designs and a 28 page instruction PDF (see screenshot)

All you need is your time to build the ultimate Star Wars collectible setup.

What's the price? Where do we order?

Price for the full kit is $850. You can email me at joostassink at gmail dot com. It is possible to do a $100 down payment and pay the rest in April or May if that suits you

Price for the full kit is $850. You can email me at joostassink at gmail dot com. It is possible to do a $100 down payment and pay the rest in April or May if that suits you

Definitely interested in one. Just sent you an email.

Rick

For all those people who wanted my diorama, here is your chance.

By popular demand, I can now offer a kit for a full Star Wars Death Star diorama (100cm x 50cm x 50cm), which has room for at least 8 figures.

For this price, you get all the 6mm plexiglas, construction parts, 4mm aluminum parts, precision cut to NASA spec precision into the proper designs, reliefs and dimensions, complete with all the proper paint colors in 60ml bottles (Vallejo high quality premium line). Also included are 5m LED strips with adapter and remote control, for the ultimate finishing touch!!! The walls, columns, floor and ceiling are all milled from solid plates of 4mm aluminum. Ultimate quality and realism.

Included are all the designs and a 28 page instruction PDF (see screenshot)

All you need is your time to build the ultimate Star Wars collectible setup.

:thud: Best dio kit evah :clap

Back