1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two light up sides, whereas the normal version will have the cargo door opening sides.

Awesome. When is this due? I'm up for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any mock-up pics of what the full finished item is going to look like? I'm just trying to picture how many vertical walls it has (2 or 3?) and whether it has any ceiling at all (for Dioder lights to shine through, or self-lit) or is just fully open at the top.

Are there any mock-up pics of what the full finished item is going to look like? I'm just trying to picture how many vertical walls it has (2 or 3?) and whether it has any ceiling at all (for Dioder lights to shine through, or self-lit) or is just fully open at the top.

I'll have Mock up pictures in another one or two weeks. It will have three vertical walls. If you want to put several of them side-by-side in detolfs, you can just let leave out one wall, but I do not want to discriminate against those who only have a single detolf set up. Also, I think I will decide against using a ceiling because it will be much too low

I'll have Mock up pictures in another one or two weeks. It will have three vertical walls. If you want to put several of them side-by-side in detolfs, you can just let leave out one wall, but I do not want to discriminate against those who only have a single detolf set up. Also, I think I will decide against using a ceiling because it will be much too low

Will the loss of the ceiling lower the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jazz

I was wondering, I have 4 detolfs side by side, are there combinations that I could do to make each layer unique/interesting? Like repeating panels or re-arranging etc.

And would you be considering other types of Detolf backdrops? For example, it would be really cool to have a backdrop with the Tantive for displaying Rebel troops in one section and then the Death star walls for the imperials etc.

Thanks for tasking yourself with being the hero in creating the best option for our detolf displaying!

Yes, right now we are considering making a standard version and a deluxe version. The deluxe version will have more different types of panels. Buying both would allow you to rearrange and make something really cool.

A detolf tantive IV is already in the design stages

Back