1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After rearranging my shelves I expect to go for at least one, possibly more.

OK GREAT NEWS GUYS:

I've been hashing it out with the owner of the CNC machine shop. He is willing to help with the investment. I now have the new prices!!

The budget version will cost only $169 and the DeLuxe version $259. The budget version is a light up back wall of solid machined and pearled aluminium with a movie accurate milk perspex backing and 5 meter LED built in, aluminium floor and AC adapter.

The DeLuxe version adds two aluminium side wall blast doors and a light up death star ceiling.

Both versions will come painted and airbrushed and almost fully assembled! All you need to do is place the walls that have been sub-assembled and packed flat like an ikea package to save on shipping.

I don't use Detolfs for my Setup but i'm very interessted for this Diorama but i cant find any information about length, width and height. :(

I don't use Detolfs for my Setup but i'm very interessted for this Diorama but i cant find any information about length, width and height. :(

It'll be 380 x 390 x 290 mm which is roughly 15 x 15,35 x 11,4 inches

OK GREAT NEWS GUYS:

I've been hashing it out with the owner of the CNC machine shop. He is willing to help with the investment. I now have the new prices!!

The budget version will cost only $169 and the DeLuxe version $259. The budget version is a light up back wall of solid machined and pearled aluminium with a movie accurate milk perspex backing and 5 meter LED built in, aluminium floor and AC adapter.

The DeLuxe version adds two aluminium side wall blast doors and a light up death star ceiling.

Both versions will come painted and airbrushed and almost fully assembled! All you need to do is place the walls that have been sub-assembled and packed flat like an ikea package to save on shipping.

that is a great price. I was afraid I would not be able to get this one

Testing out the new light up on the back wall of the deluxe version.
a2709207ef604154a35bef91220eae39.jpg

Height is 290mm, am i correct? It seems a bit short to fit most figures in the Dx version with ceiling.

Looking good Jaz.

I personally don't like those power terminals though. In theory they are great but I've had many fail on me. They work fine for a few months then inexplicably quit working. Swap in a new one and everything powers up fine for another few months. I prefer the solder jacks. They're a bit more work but I've never had one fail. Just sayin'... :)

Back