How important are the excl. to everyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusives must be important. Otherwise people wouldn't get so worked up when we mention the Elite™ Club. And people wouldn't start threads asking if they should get the exclusive or regular.

Or just get the exclusive, its the same price. The only exclusives I missed were ones I initially decided to pass on. I don't see the debate here.

Get. The. Damn. Exclusive.

The exclusives must be important. Otherwise people wouldn't get so worked up when we mention the Elite™ Club. And people wouldn't start threads asking if they should get the exclusive or regular.

Most of them are important, and they are all pretty cool. I'm not denying that. But are they all essential? No.

There must be a doubt about some of the exclusives if somebody has to ask in the first place.

Like i said. Poser Joe fans missed out on the start of the line and now they don't want to pay the secondary prices. So they try and pretend that being Elite™ isn't important. It's ok. We don't all have what it takes to be Elite™.

Most of them are important, and they are all pretty cool. I'm not denying that. But are they all essential? No.

There must be a doubt about some of the exclusives if somebody has to ask in the first place.

It's the first question to ask when looking to buy after market Sideshows.

"Is the exclusive price tag really going to be worth it?"

Like i said. Poser Joe fans missed out on the start of the line and now they don't want to pay the secondary prices. So they try and pretend that being Elite™ isn't important. It's ok. We don't all have what it takes to be Elite™.

LOL not true...I could of bought every single Exclusive and never missed out, but I chose to not get the unwarranted Exclusive and just get it cheaper elsewhere...If the exclusive is not worth the extra $20-30 to me,I pass and buy the regular version

LOL not true...I could of bought every single Exclusive and never missed out, but I chose to not get the unwarranted Exclusive and just get it cheaper elsewhere...If the exclusive is not worth the extra $20-30 to me,I pass and buy the regular version
Like i said: It's ok. We don't all have what it takes to be Elite™.:D

You can always sell the exclusive item for $20 - 30, and still get Sideshow points. :dunno

Back