How has Hot Toys not made any Matrix characters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think as soon as HT showed any figures from these films it would hype people up for The Matrix again. If they ever can be done, they should go ahead and make them.

It is the only license that I will buy every figure made if hot toys picks it up.

I might even buy duplicates for one or two characters.

Remember when that stupid teaser was shown, everyone was amped up for the spoon clue to be a Matrix release :lol

:monkey2

I'm not sure at this point in time if I would have any interest in buying them. There is just so much more that I would rather have. Maybe if the price was right.

There are some cool possibilities with the line and the arsenal of weapons for a lobby Neo and Trinity would be endless.

There was a time when I would have bought the ____ out of a HT MATRIX line, but now my hype for this series has died out. I dont even have an urge to pick the movies up on Blu-Ray. Its just kinda like a "has been" type franchise to me now.

Its weird how a persons tastes and stuff changed throughout your life.

It would be nice to see HT do it though.

There was a time when I would have bought the ____ out of a HT MATRIX line, but now my hype for this series has died out. I dont even have an urge to pick the movies up on Blu-Ray. Its just kinda like a "has been" type franchise to me now.

Its weird how a persons tastes and stuff changed throughout your life.

It would be nice to see HT do it though.

I tend to agree. I would prolly pick them up on an impulse buy and be super hyped about them for about 5 minutes. Then buyers remorse would kick in because I could have used the money to buy something I really want.

I collect figures from movies that have had a big impact on me, whenever it was I saw them. So Neo and Smith would be an instant buy for me.

Its nice to see lots of fans wanting a Hot Toys matrix line, but i agree with the others that say the franchise had kind of died off, It be nice if they made atleast a Neo figure to get everyone back into it.

I Imagine a NEO DX with 2 headscuplts, Real World and Matrix, and 2 outfits designed for 2 bodies.

Just watching the movies again really gets me hype at the possibility, i remember seeing that spoon teaser and getting so hype, then it flopped.

Hot Toys would do good by creating an APU, the macfarlane one was sick!

I think only 4 figures would need to be made for this. Neo, Trinity, Morphous, and Agent Smith. Even though I would only by Neo and Smith I Think all of them would sell really well.

I'd buy all 4 easily. What I really drool over would be an APU and a bunch of sentinels I could have in a swarm crawling up one of my walls.

The sequels, yeah. But the first one is cinematic history, imo. A revolutionary sci-fi classic.

The sequels, yeah. But the first one is cinematic history, imo. A revolutionary sci-fi classic.

It's funny, but in recent years I learned to appriciate the sequels more. I enjoy the bigger storyline and all the outside of matrix stuff in part 3.

I just dont get how Neo, Morpheus, Agent Smith, and Trinity have not been made by Hot Toys. There are endless possiblities of how many characters and robots they could make. They would be top sellers.

It's probably because they can't get all the actors to give them the green light to do it. At least we have the amazing Sentinel. :yess:

It's funny, but in recent years I learned to appriciate the sequels more. I enjoy the bigger storyline and all the outside of matrix stuff in part 3.

I do appreciate the overall story, I just felt there was a huge disconnect between the first one and the second two. And the Zion stuff...it was necessary for them to explore in the sequels, but I really liked the mystique surrounding zion in the first movie. Just whispers and vague mentions...I like leaving a little to the imagination :)

If HT are doing The Bat then the APU doesn't seem quite as unlikely as it used to. Though its possible they are scaling The Bat down a bit.

Just because they are doing a big vehicle doesn't mean they'll all of a sudden start cranking out vehicles from every license. They've only ever done Bat-Vehicles

I know were getting (maybe) a Delorean, but to expect other big things will lead to disappointement.

That being said if they happened to make an A.M.P suit from Avatar with Quaritch i'd snap that up in an instant :D

Back