How do you feel about Hot Toys doing second runs of Vader, Chewie, Han and Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably want to make sure they receive the returns before they send them back out to new buyers.

Or maybe they have to re-up the amount available daily...so nobody knows how many they got!

I've been on waitlist for Han at SSC since December and Chewie for about two months, so we'll see what happens. I doubt anything will convert, but we'll see.

I've had something waitlisted for 6 years and it's still pending! lol!

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-14%20at%2012.13.07%20PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

if they do release these it might be over seas maybe.? I know they wont be doing there version of the exclusives of these releases since they sold out I could be wrong but we will see

[/URL][/IMG]

You never know! Any day it could convert! :lol

Seriously I can't believe they haven't canceled that by now. The last long reservation I had was for Golden Age Cap and they went ahead and canceled that after like 8 months.

[/URL][/IMG]

I had the first Hot Toys Wolverine on waitlist for years before they finally canceled it. I knew it was never going to happen but I had hope until then. :rotfl

Do you still get charged with wait list or only when it comes in? Sorry noob question. Ive never WL anything but almost did on EX Leia.

IMO this is a not a re-production.

I agree.

With factory lead-time being what it is, there's no way Hot Toys could slot in a re-issue of 4 figures and have it be ready in a few months. I think it's a re-allocation, or someone found some stock in a warehouse somewhere. In any case, if it was a re-issue, it would/should be available to everyone, not just EU/AU dealers.

Worse decision ever. I chose Batman Begins over that Gunmetal.
I'm an Ironman fan.

I agree.

With factory lead-time being what it is, there's no way Hot Toys could slot in a re-issue of 4 figures and have it be ready in a few months. I think it's a re-allocation, or someone found some stock in a warehouse somewhere. In any case, if it was a re-issue, it would/should be available to everyone, not just EU/AU dealers.

I feel really bad now that I started this thread, in case I got people's hopes up unnecessarily. But it did look like they were doing a second run given all the stores offering these figures again. At least this thread demonstrated how much positive feeling there is towards the idea of a second run, and who knows, maybe someone will take note.

I've been on waitlist for Han at SSC since December and Chewie for about two months, so we'll see what happens. I doubt anything will convert, but we'll see.

I waitlisted for both about the same time and today my Han/Chewie two pack and Chewbacca individual figure waitlisted converted.

I waitlisted for both about the same time and today my Han/Chewie two pack and Chewbacca individual figure waitlisted converted.

My Chewie from a week ago just converted so if they really do go in order there's about to be a ton of folks getting Chewie orders fulfilled.

cheers to all who's orders are converting!
HAHA HA..and HA to all you scalpers that are hiding these or selling on ebay for insulting prices.

"Insert Roscoe P. Coltraine laugh" lol

I am generally not a fan of "second runs" While I have no problem with everyone being able to get one, I think if they are going to do something like this they should be upfront about it from the beginning. Its not because I want to be able to plan my scalping better, but because I would rather not have paid the prices I did tracking these down had I known I could have waited a few months and gotten them at retail.

my chewie converted too. i ended up getting a 2 pack on ebay for a pretty good price. i guess i will cancel the order i could use that money to pick up some other figs.
i am new and only have 5 figures and 2 on flex.....what would you guys do? i fell like chewie is one of the best figures ever but do i really need 2? will the new one be different? i doubt it

Back