1/6 How do you display your batman armoury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graeme1987

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey, was just wondering how you display your armoury set? Do you leave the bat suit hanging up ? Can u display batman seperate to the armoury . Was just wondering as I am getting the armoury soon and don't have a batman. Just wanted some ideas . Thanks

It largely depends on what set you ordered. If you're getting the full set, you can have Bruce suiting up while Alfred watches (that sounds a little weird, huh), or you can do the standard setup and have the two guys chilling in their suits, the Batsuit hanging within the Armory.

If it's just Alfred, he can be tidying the place up. Or if it's just Batman, he can be suiting up or you can put the suit in the Armory, which would look great, especially when it's all lit up.

Or you can do something entirely different. It's really up to you.

Hi thanks for your response. I just ordered the one with batman. Can he be All suited up in this armoury or does the suit just hang?

You can choose to keep the suit in the armory, or put the sculpt, hands, and feet on to make a full batman.

I haven't got mine yet but I'm getting the full set and still undecided how to display it. I will start with two men in suits and an empty bat suit but no doubt I will keep swapping it around :)

Great pic Ken! This will be my first batman so I really don't want to leave the suit empty.

Stop making new threads.

or what?

Ur comment has nothing to do with the thread. I am a new to this so sorry if I not got the gist of it yet. U could of been more polite but U just come across rude . If you don't like the thread don't read it or comment.

I only got the Toys Legend Armory

DSCF3008_zps7a4a709c.jpg

What does anyone is think about displaying alderd holding the broken mask that comes with bane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back