How did you hear about Sideshow Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came accross the first Frankensteins monster in Forbidden Planet in London (back when it was still on New Oxford Street), my then girlfriend, now wife got me it for Christmas along with the Vampyre (Nostferatu) so officially it's her fault, I never let her forget that!

I had a figure here and there from different movies, but wouldn't call myself a collector. I wanted something from Scarface, did a search and was directed to the SSC website and a pic of the Scarface PF. I thought - who would ever pay THAT much money for a statue. :lol 2 years later, I won't even tell you how much $$ I have spent on this hobby.

Ended up not getting the Scarface PF - but I checked out their website and couldn't resist when I saw the LOTR line.

I think I'd seen some of their products before, but I got hooked with the Fellowship EE DVD set.

Looked into the manufacturer of the Darth Vader 1/4th and Darth Maul & Greedo 1:1's on display at my LCS a couple years ago. I was really fascinated with those Sideshow pieces on display and after a month or so of budgeting some money, I purchased my first Sideshow piece (which was the Princess Leia PF). I've been collecting Sideshow products ever since (even collecting different lines besides Star Wars).

Back