How can Hot Toys further advance their Predators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) fire tsang

tumblr_mym4uqlPFc1ris3g9o7_400.gif

The last couple have been pretty strong in the scupt department though, right? Elder and Scar?
Yeah, that's true.

But right before those came out, they made the City Hunter sculpt even worse than the first release.

Until they can get P2 and P1 sculpts right, I have very little faith in them or desire to own anymore of their predators unfortunately.

That being said, the 1/4 scale Predator announcement appealed to me greatly. Regarding "updates", I think that's where they should go next. Just imagine a Predator figure of Hot Toys' quality in that scale, with an accurate sculpt.

Just a question... What's the difference between a normal figure and a DX?

A DX (Deluxe) designation is usually reserved for the most iconic characters in pop culture. Like PC said, it comes with PERS, light-up and/or fancy bases, more accessories than a regular release and extra fancy packaging.

All of this usually comes with a premium price tag (DX14 being a notable exception).

My wishes are:

-fully accurate sculpt and paint. The Elder Predator was a good step up, but he is not perfect.
-right proportions and measures, the Hot Toys Predators are to small. The correct size for a 1/6 Jungle Hunter is 38 cm.

I would be open to a 1/4 jungle hunter with quils, etc. If they did jungle hunter DX, I think they should include two heads to avoid issues with quils and the mask brushing against each other.

They could make two three interchangaeble seperate faces. Thy could put the face over the dreads, the forehead looks a little bit, over the dreads.

The only reason I don't have a predator in my collection is because of the visible joints. If Hot Toys made one with arms without the joints visible I would buy it.

Accuracy's obviously the top of everyone's list :lol

I guess I thought that went without saying, but this is Hot Toys we're talking about so I guess it really shouldn't.

Back