How About A Get Together For The California Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well honestly, I didn't plan on it being a big 3 day thing at another convention. :lol I just wanted a 1 day get together basically. It sounds cool but I'm not sure me and JC will be able to get tickets by the time they sell out and I'm sure they'll sell out fast. Way to go and blow this whole thing out of proportion. :lol

You guys can make it for a day, no need to feel pressured to go for three. If we go out drinking you guys can just stay at a nearby hotel for one night then head back home. I'm in for one day at least, but if you guys want to hang out more than that I'll be willing.

Well honestly, I didn't plan on it being a big 3 day thing at another convention. :lol I just wanted a 1 day get together basically. It sounds cool but I'm not sure me and JC will be able to get tickets by the time they sell out and I'm sure they'll sell out fast. Way to go and blow this whole thing out of proportion. :lol

You guys can make it for a day, no need to feel pressured to go for three. If we go out drinking you guys can just stay at a nearby hotel for one night then head back home. I'm in for one day at least, but if you guys want to hang out more than that I'll be willing.

I think the con just gives added reason for some to come. That doesn't mean that everyone has to go for all three days. We can all just hit a restaurant/bar one of those days. I am down...even to go to Bubba Gump's even though I hate seafood...I am sure they have non-seafood stuff there!

That's the thing though even 1 day can be a problem for me, especially if I have to put down the money to stay over at a hotel. After I put out the money for the things you got me Ill at San Diego, plus the couple statues I got coming, I just don't know if I can afford it. I know I probably won't be able to buy anything there and that just takes some of the fun out of it alone. I don't have money flowing in like some of you guys. :lol

1 day for a freak party is cool. But I'm willing to party on my own and chill with other freaks over the weekend. I live 30 minutes from Long Beach but I was just going to get a Motel 6(maybe not to cheap), since I'm sure we'll be drinking, just crash there.

That's a GREAT idea.

There are LOTS of great eateries and bars in the area that we could hang out at, hell we can even make a trip to the beach!!

If you guys like Seafood, I suggest going to Bubba Gump's (Forrest Gump themed restaurant), I will destroy you all in Gump Trivia!! :rock

Every time we go to Disneyland we drive by that thing and swear that I will eat there and get a Gump T-shirt hahahahah

I'd be down for Bubba Gumps!

Keep this thread updated, not sure if I want to rent a hotel but damn if someone wants to go like half on a room or something? I'm down Long Beach is like a hour away from me, and thats with traffic so its not that far.

Well if you guys want to go to the Comic-Con in Long Beach and meet up there that's fine but I won't be able to make it. The location I had in mind fell through and that was the only option I had as of right now.

So I'll keep thinking about it on my end cause I still want to have a get together around the time I first mentioned but I guess as of right now my original idea is officially on hold.

Well if you guys want to go to the Comic-Con in Long Beach and meet up there that's fine but I won't be able to make it. The location I had in mind fell through and that was the only option I had as of right now.

So I'll keep thinking about it on my end cause I still want to have a get together around the time I first mentioned but I guess as of right now my original idea is officially on hold.

Keep your original idea alive. Let that one be the official reunion.

Why don't you just have it at a restaurant or something? Then those who want to continue with the party can go out together afterwards? I think that would be easier for everyone, than trying to have it at someone's home.

Back