How About A Get Together For The California Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Josh!! :rock

Yeah like my brother JC was saying, I just wanted to get the idea out there right now. I have at least one location in mind but I'll have to get a few details worked out for that, if it even happens there. It will more than likely be in the Southern California area though.

I'm glad to see the level of interest so far and like I said anyone from out of state is welcome if they want to come out to see us. That's why I put the notice out now, so there's some time to get things together. The location is gonna be the big decision, so I'll start brainstorming on my end. And like I said if anyone has any suggestions, don't hesitate to throw them out there.

The guys in Northern California should all have a get together. I'm always going back and forth to the Bay Area so I'll party with you guys to. :rock

Here we go!!!! Long Beach, Ca Comic Con Oct. 2-4, 2009. Thanks to Commtech and qstoysandcollectibles for the heads up!!
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60905
That's a GREAT idea.

There are LOTS of great eateries and bars in the area that we could hang out at, hell we can even make a trip to the beach!!

If you guys like Seafood, I suggest going to Bubba Gump's (Forrest Gump themed restaurant), I will destroy you all in Gump Trivia!! :rock

That's a GREAT idea.

There are LOTS of great eateries and bars in the area that we could hang out at, hell we can even make a trip to the beach!!

If you guys like Seafood, I suggest going to Bubba Gump's (Forrest Gump themed restaurant), I will destroy you all in Gump Trivia!! :rock

Hmm, yeah we could have something here...Let me run it by Paul and see what he thinks..

Back