How About A Get Together For The California Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all!

Well I'm just throwing this out there to see what kind of response it gets. So it's very much just an idea right now, nothing is set in stone.

I was thinking of a get together for the Freaks Based in California. Of course if anyone else from out of state or even country would like to come, your more than welcome. Since the meet will be in California, that's why I suggested it for us Freaks based there.

Now my idea was for around the first week in December. For one, it would give people who wanted to come time to clear their schedule and it would be an excuse to make it a Christmas theme. :D I don't really plan on it being a big party like the one at Comic-Con every year but of course that could change depending on how many people are interested. For now we'll call it a get together/party.

So like I said, this is basically just to gauge interest. I really want this to work out, especially since I didn't make it to the Con as I know others didn't as well. So anyone who's interested, post your thoughts here as well as any ideas you might have. I'm definitely open to any and all suggestions. Thanks for hearing me out everyone. :duff :)

List of who's in:

The ill Jedi
Shatterer of Dreams
TOE
Darth Cruel
Commtech
Zoomaround
Kuzeh
CAhobbit

Last edited:
Sound's like a great idea bro! :rock I'll be invited since I'm a relative right? :lol

And like he said guys, he just wants to throw it out there to see how many would be interested and if we get enough that are interested, then we'll start ironing out the details and where it's gonnna be etc..

issed the con this year...went to Carlsbad Caverns with my family over the weekend...sort of a spur-of-the-moment trip.

So I am all the way down with a '09 Freaks party reboot!

If you guys are willing to visit Vegas, I'd be down for a meet. Its so cheap and there is plenty to do.

HAHAHA! You heard right! I'm not ashamed to admit I'm "experienced.":lol

borat_nice.jpg

If you guys are willing to visit Vegas, I'd be down for a meet. Its so cheap and there is plenty to do.

yeah that sounds kool, but we just want to keep it based in Cali this time, like Havok said, anyone out of state or the country is welcome to join us, but we just want to keep it in Cali this time around...I would definately be up for a get together in Vegas in the future tho :D

About the city where it should be held: I think since Dave has gone through all the trouble of organizing the SDCC freaks party for the last 6 years, we shouldn't make him travel a lot and choose something close to his home city (which conveniently happens to be the same area where I live:D:D:D).

No but, seriously, are we talking L.A. area, San Diego, Bay Area or what?

I'm down for it wherever it takes place!

Last edited:
About the city where it should be held: I think since Dave has gone through all the trouble of organizing the SDCC freaks party for the last 6 years, we shouldn't make him travel a lot and choose something close to his home city (which conveniently happens to be the same area where I live:D:D:D).

No but, seriously, are we talking L.A. area, San Diego, Bay Area or what?

I'm down for it wherever it takes place!

No I agree with you and actually we're not far from where you are, about a ten minute drive...I'll talk to Havok, but I'm thinking in the general Southern Cali area...I'll talk to Paul like I said.

Back