Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found any new (good) deals in the Mistress of Fortune or the Alien Abduction in the last couple of days? I just see the same recycled ones.

~LoA

Oh crud. I sent in the wrong answer to the WOW contest. Damn google!!! I had to pick between Level 10 and Level 12. 90% of the websites said it was Level 10. I think I saw two websites that said it was Level 12.

How can so many WOW geeks be wrong????!!!!!

Never played WOW, googled the key words, and came up with "12" which is what I put. What was the correct answer?

:monkey2 :monkey2 Then why the hell do they give them in the Spooktacular Kit??!! I got 2 that are now completely worthless to me for the next couple of weeks!

Two? Rookie! :p, I have about 10 or so, and can only use 3 of them since I made purchases during the same promotions. Most older freaks have at least 5!:rotfl

EDIT: Did we miss the Pam Vorheese contest? Or was it that nobody cared to post/respond to it?:lol

well i got back from work but now it's family time before the kids head off to bed. hopefully i donn't miss too much. good luck everyone

He can use both giftcards...one is with the sideshow book, while the other comes with the readyness kit....2 different promotions...

Back