Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got burned by some person on the internetz. OH MY GODZ!!

I just didn't know there was a GC list.

Like I said, I usually give mijne away, which I will be doing tomorrow for my Birthday contest. 2 up for grabs, look for the contest in the morning!!

Two? Rookie! :p, I have about 10 or so, and can only use 3 of them since I made purchases during the same promotions. Most older freaks have at least 5!:rotfl

EDIT: Did we miss the Pam Vorheese contest? Or was it that nobody cared to post/respond to it?:lol

I'm sitting on about a dozen from various promotions, most are all small amounts...

Vorhees hasn't gone up yet...

Yup but I sold mine...

WOW.:google Not that you sold it, but that someone bought it. It's cool and all, but adding a pound to your keychain gives you saggy drawers and a good case of the lumps. I still have my SSC coffee mug from last year's kit. Using it right now too, with the pub coaster.

WOW.:google Not that you sold it, but that someone bought it. It's cool and all, but adding a pound to your keychain gives you saggy drawers and a good case of the lumps.

And here's the kicker:

Friday the 13th RARE Jason 25th Anniversary Keychain!!!
Sale price: $21.04
Quantity sold: 1
Sale date: Nov-08-07 16:00:00 PST

:D

I wish I still had my mug. Someone from my old job stole it... :(

And here's the kicker:

Friday the 13th RARE Jason 25th Anniversary Keychain!!!
Sale price: $21.04
Quantity sold: 1
Sale date: Nov-08-07 16:00:00 PST

:D

I wish I still had my mug. Someone from my old job stole it... :(

What's his ebaY username? I got a fridge to sell him! :rotfl

everyone come to ssc chat.......or at least 8 people.......lol

(blatant recruitment.......:lol)

Proving once again the 3 levels of pricing: wholesale, retail, and eBay.

Not that I'm bagging on you, more power to you.

Yeah It makes no sense to me. I started it at $.99 and was floored when it ended. Ebay is funny like that. Sometimes i'll have multiples of something and 1 will sell for starting bid while the other goes through the roof. You just can't predict it...

Yeah It makes no sense to me. I started it at $.99 and was floored when it ended. Ebay is funny like that. Sometimes i'll have multiples of something and 1 will sell for starting bid while the other goes through the roof. You just can't predict it...

Yeah, a fellow freak sold his Bespin Han blaster for $75 on ebaY. Despite the fact that you can still get it from retailers for sub $50.

Back