Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure there are guys with private collections that haven't posted for legal reasons anything is possible with the way 3d printers are developing

oh to get my hands on a fassbender magneto as good as some of the stuff hot toys is putting out in their captain america line

we just gotta count our blessings and hope they don't over expose anymore of our beloved characters

i'm sure there are guys with private collections that haven't posted for legal reasons anything is possible with the way 3d printers are developing

oh to get my hands on a fassbender magneto as good as some of the stuff hot toys is putting out in their captain america line

we just gotta count our blessings and hope they don't over expose anymore of our beloved characters

i seen a pretty good future wolverine custom on here

a prototype doesn't count :lol

Of course it does, if anything it matters more than the Wolverine figures because it shows they at least had some intention making other characters from the franchise. I'm sure they didn't make that prototype for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, it was a damn good prototype too.
xavieru.jpg

What could have been....*sigh*

What could have been....*sigh*

Took the words right out of my mouth I wish they would at least give us an update. Now they got me worried if they are going to do the same thing with Fantastic Four since it a Fox property or did they just have an issue with X men actors giving rights to their likeness . In any event that figure would seen incomplete with out a fassbender magneto beside it .

I know we all how Hot Toys will make figure but if they are not interested I would like to see 3A pull something off they seem to be improving and their game of thrones looks very good I just don't want to see Fantastic Four end up like this a wasted opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back