Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made 50 useless comments in like a half hour period. He was just trying to build his post count to post in the For Sale section.

and to make it more obvious he stopped at 50 exactly after reaching there :lol :lecture

I love when they make it obvious :lol

Anyway, he's banned, so he's not getting in sales.....moving on.
x :wave

When is the pre-order going up for this bad boy?! :impatient:

Ha 1st of all I'm like that :impatient: this figure is so awesome & then I look at all my PO's :horror I can wait ;) it's funny with Ani-Com coming up, I'm preying there's nothing there I want, theres all ready to much I want but who am I kidding with Batman'89 being revealed but either way this is an absolute must have for me.

Ha 1st of all I'm like that :impatient: this figure is so awesome & then I look at all my PO's :horror I can wait ;) it's funny with Ani-Com coming up, I'm preying there's nothing there I want, theres all ready to much I want but who am I kidding with Batman'89 being revealed but either way this is an absolute must have for me.

:goodpost: Anicom probably won't do any favors to my wallet either :D HT can put the Mark ii AUV, Mark V, new Mark iii, gantry, and everything else on delay b/c it's all about the Iron Monger for me! :rock

Pictures,pictures.More pictures all you lucky attendees bring your pictures to this thread!!Back views front views side views,everything!!CanNOT get enough Iron Monger going to be a very,very long wait for this.

Here's the production proto:

ironmonger.jpg

It's 6,000 AU dollars. Not quite what I expected . . .

I envisioned more like this:

IM-25209.jpg

or this:

IM-25304R.jpg

either way, it's been a long wait! :monkey1

Is the iron monger suppose to expose openly the figure inside or this is not done yet and still needs a chest piece to cover the figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back