1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree here. This sculpt with full hair (and not tied back) looks great ! It will be interesting to see if they stay with what they did with the proto (ie this sculpt with rooted hair) or not.

Pretty big gamble if they decide to go something different.

My guess is they’ll just recycle this sculpt with rooted hair. I can’t see them essentially fabricating from scratch three separate WW sculpts in a little over a year (BvS, TA, JL).

My guess is they’ll just recycle this sculpt with rooted hair. I can’t see them essentially fabricating from scratch three separate WW sculpts in a little over a year (BvS, TA, JL).

Yep agree, and totally OK with me. Soooo....in theory this should mean getting the JL version earlier :lol

....I wish

Yep agree, and totally OK with me. Soooo....in theory this should mean getting the JL version earlier :lol

....I wish

Totally a possibility. SSC still has the JL WW scheduled for a July/August release. And Spider-Man HC tech suit & Homemade came out within a few weeks of each other, so anything is possible with HT.

One difference from the proto I notice is that the skirt doesn't darken as much towards the bottom, and it's also not as jagged either. Although I guess that would be easy enough to fix.

Totally a possibility. SSC still has the JL WW scheduled for a July/August release. And Spider-Man HC tech suit & Homemade came out within a few weeks of each other, so anything is possible with HT.

Really, they must have changed the dates. I have in my list 4th quarter. (or I made a copy/paste error from Batman and Superman ?). Either way that's excellent.

Perhaps that's the best way to work with this waiting. Fool yourself the release is later, then when the time is closer get a pleasant surprise :lol

wonder 1.jpg
wonder 2.jpg

I actually love the stand- classy nice. Much better than their recent crap stands on Marvel/SW stuff.
That sword and stand- WOW! Love it...

Only video I've seen on YouTube so far but at least gives some idea of what's in store.

A little disappointed the sword is again cheap plastic and not something more premium. Overall it looks an incredible figure though. Can't wait to get mine next month.

It kills me when someone posts a pic on FB and says it doesn't look anything like her. It's like they don't understand expressions.

download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

Is this figure perfect? Of coarse not, none of them are and sometimes I too wish they would bypass hand sculpting and just use digital files. After all i feel this is the next step of progression anyway - even if it is regression on the artistic side.

Last edited:
She's gorgeous! I love Gal and Wonder Woman. So glad I preordered this. It'll be great getting this next month - I hope the high summer temperatures will be kind to the body on this - I worry about shipping around the US.

I thought it was pretty clear i was implying the figure more resembles photo #2 than photo #1 from a expressive standpoint while maintaining it wasn't perfect but far from "looking nothing like her".

Oh well

Edit:

I was replying to Dark Avatar but it appears his post has been deleted.

Back