1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the JL figure had been bumped ahead of this one? I'm getting both but probably looking forward to this one the most.

I thought the JL figure had been bumped ahead of this one? I'm getting both but probably looking forward to this one the most.

Really ? This is very weiiiird.

I preordered the Training armor last year, and if my memory is good, Justice League stuff were announced just some months ago.

Really weird, especially that the preview product seems really good and almost done.

Really ? This is very weiiiird.

I preordered the Training armor last year, and if my memory is good, Justice League stuff were announced just some months ago.

Really weird, especially that the preview product seems really good and almost done.

The Justice League figures were announced about 10 months or so ago, which means that the first one to come out should be the tactical suit or Wonder Woman from that movie. They'll probably be coming in the next moth or two, definitely before the end of summer. As for this training armor I say it'll be here fairly soon, or hey I wouldn't even be surprised if it was delayed for whatever reason lol.

Sorry, I was just going by what was said on the JL WW thread. Several posters said they'd received early arrival emails from Sideshow for July/August...that would mean a June release in Hong Kong probably. Originally it wasn't due before October.

I suppose this figure could still come out first but at this stage who knows.

Sorry, I was just going by what was said on the JL WW thread. Several posters said they'd received early arrival emails from Sideshow for July/August...that would mean a June release in Hong Kong probably. Originally it wasn't due before October.

Oh no I'm not saying you're wrong by any means, just that its really weird considering how long ago this one was announced :).

I hope that the outings will be spaced.

I expected to receive my Wonder Woman Justice League in December in France (after the possible release in October in Hong Kong), and Training Armor in July / August.

My poor bank account... :(

It’s like BvS WW all over again, wondering what’s going on because it feels like eons ago that she went up for PO. :lol

Released
43e105d8f1a5edbe956a1e2fd3d27931.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Finally! Though coming at the same time as the 1/4 Batman and the 1/4 Joker to release soon the timing couldn't be worse for me.

Back