1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I agree, just didn't think the mouth was that off until now.

Can't see that ever happening though, despite how bad it looks like the hair on the new Black Widow sculpt.

Well I wouldn't say just Ledger ones, a lot of custom sculpts look good with rooted hair, the problem is they can't produce this same realistic look at a mass scale.

Yeah that Black Widow hair looks makes it look like a cheap doll. Until they can mas produce good quality rooted hair I wish they'd just stick to sculpted.

I don't really like the hair on the Prime 1 BvS WW either. They say you can get it looking right by styling it but really that's the last thing I want to have to do with a statue/figure.

Yeah that Black Widow hair looks makes it look like a cheap doll. Until they can mas produce good quality rooted hair I wish they'd just stick to sculpted.

It sure does.

I don't really like the hair on the Prime 1 BvS WW either.

I don't either but because of the large scale that really was the only way to make it look life-like.

They say you can get it looking right by styling it but really that's the last thing I want to have to do with a statue/figure.

Sure is and besides so far I have yet to see anyone on this forum that got it to look right.

Last edited:
It sucks that this one is pushed back. Was really looking forward to getting this one with the Tactical Bats being delayed.

We can only hope! My worry is a ton of the DC stuff now releases close together at the back end of the year, not good for the wallet. I was hoping for a few things to release between Feb and June giving me time to put funds aside for the majority of the JL figures to hit in the final quarter.

It sucks that this one is pushed back. Was really looking forward to getting this one with the Tactical Bats being delayed.

This time I’m relieved it got pushed back..I’m so aggravated that Spidey HC tech suit is so far behind , I can’t buy anything else until after I get Spidey. There is already a couple things that released already that I have to wait on :gah:

Yeah, I know. I kept my Sideshow payment plans for tech Spidey and Anakin on schedule (with the final payments due this summer) instead of paying them in full because I was anticipating getting this and Tactical Bats within the next two months.. But now with the delay, I might just pay them in full.

Yeah, I know. I kept my Sideshow payment plans for tech Spidey and Anakin on schedule (with the final payments due this summer) instead of paying them in full because I was anticipating getting this and Tactical Bats within the next two months.. But now with the delay, I might just pay them in full.

HT got me on the Tarkin/Vader set, which basically cost me the Sail Barge because i had to pay for that, both Spidey's, this, and Tactical. Not to mention they hit us with SS Bats way early at the end of the year.:mad:

Last edited:
HT got me on the Tarkin/Vader set, which basically cost me the Sail Barge because i had to pay for that, both Spidey's, this, and Tactical. Not to mention they hit us with SS Bats way early at the end of the year.:mad:

It happens to me every year. Even with planning, I always end up sacrificing a few of my POs.

It happens to me every year. Even with planning, I always end up sacrificing a few of my POs.

I know that pain. I had to pass on the Knightmare Batman and still haven't found it at a reasonable price since.

Yup! The knightmare Bats is one of my regrets too. Seeing all the in hand pics made it even worse. My list includes at least one or two from different franchises. Among them being knightmare Bats, 89 Bats, 89 Joker, Bespin Luke, etc...

Yup! The knightmare Bats is one of my regrets too. Seeing all the in hand pics made it even worse. My list includes at least one or two from different franchises. Among them being knightmare Bats, 89 Bats, 89 Joker, Bespin Luke, etc...

There's still a way to buy a reasonable version of the knightmare Bats. What I plan on doing is buying the Justice league batman and get the clothing outfit from ebay. There's no difference from the knockoff compared to the hot toys version, then on top of that you can buy the better custom coat from one six kit.

There's still a way to buy a reasonable version of the knightmare Bats. What I plan on doing is buying the Justice league batman and get the clothing outfit from ebay. There's no difference from the knockoff compared to the hot toys version, then on top of that you can buy the better custom coat from one six kit.

I already picked up one of those coats from OSK just in case they sell out by the time I finally land a knightmare bats. Thought about getting the knock off kit from eBay to but I'd want it on the BvS/SS Bats. The JL cowl is noticeably different.

I already picked up one of those coats from OSK just in case they sell out by the time I finally land a knightmare bats. Thought about getting the knock off kit from eBay to but I'd want it on the BvS/SS Bats. The JL cowl is noticeably different.
You must be a serious batman collector, to be turned off by the cowl?

You must be a serious batman collector, to be turned off by the cowl?

I don't dislike the JL cowl, I would just prefer the knightmare Bats to have the cowl he had in the movie that's all. Still getting the JL Bats to go with the rest of the league.

I don't dislike the JL cowl, I would just prefer the knightmare Bats to have the cowl he had in the movie that's all. Still getting the JL Bats to go with the rest of the league.

I understand, it's all good!

Back