1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally saw Wonder Woman and have to say that the scene in Themyscira is my fav. So I'm definitelly getting this figure!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cant see her coming with a watch and photo, but closk/lasso is obvious.

The watch to me actually seems like a likely accessory, along with the cloak and lasso. Photograph would be cool, but don't see that one as being likely.

And people were quick to judge her when she was casted... but yes, she was incredible

Aren't they always? :lol

Christopher Reeve as Superman?? Heath Ledger as Joker?? Henry Cavill as Superman?? Gal Gadot as WW?? Wait, Ben Affleck as BATMAN???

giphy.gif

Oh. With a cape. Cool idea. I would buy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't they always? :lol

Christopher Reeve as Superman?? Heath Ledger as Joker?? Henry Cavill as Superman?? Gal Gadot as WW?? Wait, Ben Affleck as BATMAN???
Of course you also have the ones people questioned and didn't turn out very good either. Jesse Eisenberg and Jared Leto are prime examples. Both decent actors but horribly written and performed characters. I don't remember Cavill getting flack when he was cast as Supes either. He was relatively unknown before being cast.

Of course you also have the ones people questioned and didn't turn out very good either. Jesse Eisenberg and Jared Leto are prime examples. Both decent actors but horribly written and performed characters. I don't remember Cavill getting flack when he was cast as Supes either. He was relatively unknown before being cast.

Cavill also did from what I recall. Reeve was relatively unknown as well, but was maligned.

The point is, just wait and see the person in the role first before pulling out your hair and clawing at your eyes over a casting choice. When he was first cast, Ben Affleck for me wouldn't have been the first person to come to mind as Batman either, but he's turning out to be arguably the best on screen portrayal of Batman in my opinion.

I actually had no issue with Affleck's casting even when everyone hated the idea. He wouldn't have been my first choice but he's a good actor and filmmaker. Now if this were early 2000s Ben Affleck I might have thought differently.

Affleck was certainly very good and captured the comic book Batman really well... but for me there was something a lot more inspired and memorable about Keaton's Batman and the slightly unhinged way he played him, and he still remains my favorite.

But then I've never been overly concerned about faithfulness to the comics like other fans seem to be.

Keaton is really good, particularly in the first film. I actually just watched Batman 89 again yesterday and it really is a fun film. It has a certain timeless quality to it (other than the Prince soundtrack).

That Campea dude still refuses to give Gal Gadot any credit. :lol He really wanted her to fail.

I am one of them. I didnt like her in BvS. She is much better in Wonder Woman.

Eh, personally, it's the opposite for me. I liked when she had a certain "mysteriousness" to her in BvS, as it was her first outing and a large portion of her character still remained unknown.

My favorite part with her in BvS is when she gets knocked to the ground by Doomsday, only to shake it off with a smile and chop his hand off. That, and "I've killed things from other worlds before." I was hoping for more of that.

Yeah I really loved her Diana Prince look with the hat and glasses too. If HT doesn't make one, I'm sure a knockoff will probably be made at some point and show up on OSK. Just like for Clark and Bruce.

Back