hot toys wolf cleaner kit version , Hot or Not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalekidea

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all friendly freaks,

ive seen the relaese of the new wolf, and i want to here what you think
mainly i want to know if you have the origonal will you buy this wolf.

is this better then the origonal

I have the original Wolf, and a second one ordered. The new Wolf has already been preordered and paid for. And I'll definitely be keeping all of them.

I'm not made of money, so the original will have to do. It's not a case of which is better, for me. I just wanted the definitive Wolf Predator, and I feel I have been let down severely. That's the way it is with Hot Toy$. It's a love hate relationship. I'm erring more toward hate than love. I feel like I am being held in contempt. Laughed at all the way to the bank. Drawn, quartered and keel hauled. Shafted with the rough end of a pineapple. :snake:snake:snake:horse:Flush

NOT HOT!!!​

They are both as cool in different ways! The original for the twin shoulder cannons and whip, the cleaner for all its accsessories and base. I will be getting both as wolf is my favourite predator out of all the films, otherwise just one would do me:D

i have the original wolf but i'm still undecided on wether to get cleaner wolf or not (tough choice)..........maybe i'll save up some money and wait for another predator or alien figure to come out.

I don't really like the Skinny look of Wolf, so no, I won't be getting this version.

Got the first wolf great figure but i wont be conned into buying the cleaner kit version. The head looks great so does the base so i might try and pick them up on ebay for a custom. If i had known they were making 2 i would have wated for the clean kit

vegas539.jpg

i already have a roaring wolf head.. just need thos other goodies..

its just a regular head. i boiled some water and dipped the head in. then i opened up the mandibles for the roaring effect. immediately dipped it in some cold water and you have a roaring effect.

i guess thats cool, but then the mask wont be able to go on. does any paint come off when its in the boiling water

Back