hot toys wolf cleaner kit version , Hot or Not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess thats cool, but then the mask wont be able to go on. does any paint come off when its in the boiling water

its an extra head i own. i still have my other wolf predator in original condition. i boiled this head like 3 times and none of the paint came off. i would not suggest you do this unless you have an extra head to work with or you plan on not using the the bio helmet.

Got to get this version too, got my reagular wolf today, looks 100% better in person, so now i'm going to preorder the bd wolf.

i ordered it, very good price. may take longer to get it from them, but i'm in no big hurry, i just now got my regualar wolf, today.

I saw this up for preorder at BBTS but also saw the original was up for preorder so I order the original and may go back for the new version later.

was going to get the regular wolf the day before the BD one was announced. good thing i was too much of a coward to follow through. i will most likely get this wolf depending on how much TDK stuff hot toys announces. and how much the iron man costs.

feel really bad for people who got the 1st version though (for those that feel bad themselves). i remember how i felt when the pred 2 bd version came out. i was pretty sick about it. hot toys is easily my fave 1/6 company, but wow, they really have no idea about maintaining a relationship with their most loyal customers.

I suspect that their Asian customers probably don't put up much of a fuss and are much more resigned to being "milked" this way. Their core of fans in Asia probably have no problem with multiple releases like this, 'cause when something's this popular and demand is high, they want as much of it as they can possibly get, and right bloody now! :google

In addition, tastes tend to change quickly. Toy companies know this trend well, so whenever something gets hot they'll milk it for all it's worth before picky customers just move on to the next collecting fad. We're possibly just feeling the effects of collateral damage with this sort of business practice by Hot Toys, as their focus seems to be mostly on Asian collectors. :monkey4

That said, with all the success they've been having everywhere lately, maybe it's time they seriously considered the importance of collecting trends in their other markets before repeating this sort of practice in the future. Just my 2 cents. :D

Back