Hot Toys Weapon XI/Deadpool???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he looks better in that movie(hope they follow thru), even Ryan Raynolds commented that he didn't like the end look of deadpool. If it was some other random dude then he would be cool but they made it out to be deadpool, that wasn't deadpool.

I think he'll be similar to comic DP this time around since the previous XO:W version received such hate

i love the comics and was a bit offended by the deadpool in the movie
i know reynolds is a fan of the comics as well and was shocked that he was doing the part with the dramatic changes they made.
hope they fix it for the movie, i would love a hot toys deadpool if it was more like the comic version

• These thread titles are getting annoying. It's titled as if someone found out something about this product instead of requesting one.
  • X-Men: Origins - Wolverine was a lackluster at the box office despite receipts not embraced by many fans, many of the companies who were supporting it killed waves of toys that go to standard retail, it's safe to assume HT did as well
  • "The Wolverine" ignores Origins completely per the director, they set it up that way with the bullet mindwipe so I wouldn't expect the first to bleed into the second
  • Deadpool : The Movie if it gets done with Reynolds has a chance of giving us more of a comic look because he is pushing for it.
  • Reynolds has admitted that two of the films that he is in talks with will overlap the projected filming of Deadpool and can't commit to any of the projects fully until he reads scripts and signs contracts.
  • Unofficially Fox is rumored to be looking for a Reynolds replacement
  • If Reynolds leaves the project and another actor who isn't a comic fan takes it on, expect Fox to screw up the character again
  • Fully expect to see the X-Men original Trilogy Wolverine (HT already has that license and announced it) and one from The Wolverine before we ever see a Deadpool

Hopefully he looks better in that movie(hope they follow thru), even Ryan Raynolds commented that he didn't like the end look of deadpool. If it was some other random dude then he would be cool but they made it out to be deadpool, that wasn't deadpool.

I thought it was Baraka from Mortal Kombat... oh well :slap

• These thread titles are getting annoying. It's titled as if someone found out something about this product instead of requesting one.
  • X-Men: Origins - Wolverine was a lackluster at the box office despite receipts not embraced by many fans, many of the companies who were supporting it killed waves of toys that go to standard retail, it's safe to assume HT did as well
  • "The Wolverine" ignores Origins completely per the director, they set it up that way with the bullet mindwipe so I wouldn't expect the first to bleed into the second
  • Deadpool : The Movie if it gets done with Reynolds has a chance of giving us more of a comic look because he is pushing for it.
  • Reynolds has admitted that two of the films that he is in talks with will overlap the projected filming of Deadpool and can't commit to any of the projects fully until he reads scripts and signs contracts.
  • Unofficially Fox is rumored to be looking for a Reynolds replacement
  • If Reynolds leaves the project and another actor who isn't a comic fan takes it on, expect Fox to screw up the character again
  • Fully expect to see the X-Men original Trilogy Wolverine (HT already has that license and announced it) and one from The Wolverine before we ever see a Deadpool

I'm sorry Mike did you say something, I was completely distracted by your signature:monkey5 nice kitty!!

all kidding aside, :goodpost: a lot of good info.

Speaking of my signature I'm getting bored with it....gotta think of something new.

Back