HOT TOYS Video Game Figure IDEAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill Valentine and Nathan Drake

ncguwh.jpg

t0ssv6.jpg

Mortal Kombat - preferably from MK I or II

Half-Life - it amazes me we don't have Gordon Freeman yet. Gordon and Alyx Vance would suffice for me.

Gears of War - HT could kick some serious booty with Delta Squad. While I like and appreciate what NECA is doing with the Gears license, a 1/6 Delta Squad would be a dream come true.

I know it will have been mentioned but, so calm down... but Metal Gear Solid

My favourite game of all time!!! I would love some more high end collectibles of that game. The medicom ones are cool, but with the detail of the graphics on MGS4, even MGS2. There could be sculpts with so much detail and awesomeness. I would love a 1/6th gray fox. But the articulation and everything would have to be up holding a pose like my sig below. One thing I thought was a shame about the medicom raiden figure, was that the posing was limited by the ruber suit, you couldnt even pose him in his ready to ____ you up pose (I couldnt find a pic of the pose from MGS4, but this one from MGS2 sorta shows it):

mgs2screen14.jpg

Also raidens mask could of had a light up feature. Also with MGS theres no shortage of kick ass characters and vehicles for figures and merchandise to be made. I just hope the 3A rex is within my price range

Figures I would atleast want the most are Snake, Big Boss, Ocelot (liquid or revolver), Gray Fox of course, Cyborg raiden with good poseability and Vamp!

I would love to see figs from Halo, and Gears of War.
And since they done Armour from IM's, I don't see how hard a 1/6 Spartan or COG solider would be!

And licensing isn't an issue right? Hot Toys is making Ezio form Assassin's Creed 2 which Neca has the license and Prince Dastan from the Prince of Persia movie which Mcfarlane has....

Make my dreams come true HT!

I hope that the new AC figures sell well enough to encourage HT to expand their vg licenses even further but at the same time I hope they don't throw the RE line to the way side in doing so. There are so many RE characters that still need to be done.

Mortal Kombat Johnny Cage, Subzero, Scorpion
GTA 4 Niko
Metal Gear Snake, Raiden
Uncharted Drake
Army of Two 40th Day Salem, Rios
Dead Rising Frank West
Dead Space 1/2
Hit Man

Last edited:
Back