Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need the torso in the right position, try moving it forward or backward until it rests right. I need to post pics of mine. It's night and all, but the Muramasa sword is embarrassingly cheaply made.

I see thanks.

I just keep the murasama sheathed with a bit of the red showing. Even if it isn't metal, they could have added the details to the blade to help it from being cheap looking. The proto had it.

Night_Wind_Blade.jpg

Ah I tried forcing it in. went in. But I noticed it does create stress on the upper part of the arm because it's not articulated. It's just pressing against the body and bending a little. Everything about the figure makes me nervous.

Im very close to just getting a refund, with all the problems this figure has, it doesnt seem worth it. It's a shame too, I've been waiting for this figure since day 1.

You should get them asap instead of waiting. At least if they have em now they may not later on. If theyre broken you will be able to repair a set.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I got a full refund and am waiting to get my new one. Even if the arms are in working condition, I plan on doing the mod to ensure they never break again.
I'll do a photo compilation on the step by step procedure for those who also want to fix their figure. Thanks to WellCQC and other for their photos. I'll keep you posted. It should come today.

AFM

I wonder where theyre sending the arms from. Are they getting them from hot toys or are they pulling them from figures? Such a weird situation for them to be in.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I talked to chat and they said they sent an email for a replacement left arm last week. I checked my email everyday and cleaned out my email stuff before I sent a request so I don't think I would have accidentally have deleted the message. I just have to trust them and they said it would be shipping in a few days...

I better stress test my other arm... I don't want it to break after 30 days...

I would just continuously bend and unbend the elbow for a while. If it doesn't break great! If it does break, great! You can get a replacement.

I talked to chat and they said they sent an email for a replacement left arm last week. I checked my email everyday and cleaned out my email stuff before I sent a request so I don't think I would have accidentally have deleted the message. I just have to trust them and they said it would be shipping in a few days...

I better stress test my other arm... I don't want it to break after 30 days...

I guarantee your raidens arm is broken. I thought my right arm was fine, because it was ratcheting beautifully and then I took the arm apart to fuse that black peg into place so I wouldn't ever have to worry about it again, and boom! I see a crack was already formed.

A little update on my end. Sadly after a WEEK of my problem getting sent to person to person sideshow said no to my replacement and I can only send it back for a full refund. So yet again I can't get the EX even when I pre ordered on day one. Great job sideshow. Another one for a win.

Back