Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having problems with Raiden standing on his own? My ankles seem a bit loose on the forward/backward articulation. Any way to tighten the joint? Thanks.

Raiden-eX.jpgBought only two heads I could find, wanted 3, greedy Me, was getting to the point where I thought I'd hav to buy the whole figure, thankfully I didn't, jus not a fan of the outfit but really dig the headsculpt, heres Ver 1.

My Raidens left elbow appears to only be half ratcheting now -_-

I only tried it again out of curiosity and now it only appears to go from straight, to first ratchet and then thats it

My raiden is safe and tested the elbows, all is well. However, I noticed his left ear piece isn't flush with the hair like the right. Is this normal? Can someone take a pic and check theirs? There's a small gap between the hair and ear piece. Like his head is shaved rather than covering the hair.

If I look at it from the profile of his left, I see a little gap between the sideburn hair and the earpiece. I have to look closely with light though.

While checking this I noticed the eye bandage just ends midair behind the ear. Guess this is normal?

Does the sheath "arm" only have 3 points of articulation? The middle hinge which has 2 and the joint that connects to the sheath?

I remember someone saying this piece is fragile and I don't wanna force other parts if it doesn't actually articulate. Was trying to push the peg all the way into the body but it's restricted by the upperbody and arm meeting.

Last edited:
The ratcheting doesnt make the loud snaps anymore, feels more like a regular hot toys body with the small pops. This is my pose now that i can have him do a proper one.

d7089f8407a31b80772b7488364737bb.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Was it very difficult to slide the sleeve back on and get the holes lined up?

View attachment 208339Bought only two heads I could find, wanted 3, greedy Me, was getting to the point where I thought I'd hav to buy the whole figure, thankfully I didn't, jus not a fan of the outfit but really dig the headsculpt, heres Ver 1.

View attachment 208340Ver 2, Every cool character needs a Jedi-Sith persona.

View attachment 208341Lastly, the Raiden Twins together, in hindsight twins does seem better than triplets.

Why would you even do this...?

View attachment 208339Bought only two heads I could find, wanted 3, greedy Me, was getting to the point where I thought I'd hav to buy the whole figure, thankfully I didn't, jus not a fan of the outfit but really dig the headsculpt, heres Ver 1.

View attachment 208340Ver 2, Every cool character needs a Jedi-Sith persona.

View attachment 208341Lastly, the Raiden Twins together, in hindsight twins does seem better than triplets.

11688267_10152985338865794_381866100_n_zpszb5og9wr.gif

So... anyone got any input on the sheath's arm joint? Is there some joint I'm not aware about to push in the peg in all the way?

Yeah but the upper part of the arm is blocked by his upper chest. It doesn't seem like there is a joint to bend that part of the arm.

Ah I tried forcing it in. went in. But I noticed it does create stress on the upper part of the arm because it's not articulated. It's just pressing against the body and bending a little. Everything about the figure makes me nervous.

Back