Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also was looking at the sheath arm and I feel that if they just flipped the piece over so they were both in the same direction that the sheath would fold to his back and side the way it was supposed to be

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

We have 30 days upon the figure's delivery to return it/contact Sideshow if there are any issues and hav them do something about it?

Fixed, cause i fix everything.

daf11e3b46e4ac48f025e4e400f23320.jpg

Was it easy to slide the arm back in the rubber sleeve? And did you reglue the sleeve back on to the shoulder?

You have to break the glue of the pegs on each piece of armor. The rubber is not glued to the arm but it does take some finesse to remove. Once you fix the elbow and youre happy how it functions work the rubber sleeve back on and put a dot of glue on each peg and pop the armor back on. Wasnt that hard. Took me a couple of hours while being extremely careful and waiting for glue to dry.

You have to break the glue of the pegs on each piece of armor. The rubber is not glued to the arm but it does take some finesse to remove. Once you fix the elbow and youre happy how it functions work the rubber sleeve back on and put a dot of glue on each peg and pop the armor back on. Wasnt that hard. Took me a couple of hours while being extremely careful and waiting for glue to dry.

Thanks in advance.

AFM

F this crap, then. Mine are clicking fine but guess they will eventually stop working.

Im just going to do the fix thing already. I'm waiting for the replacemt foot now so will do that to both arms while it arrives.

The half round flap at the top of the foot that covers the ankle where the lettering is was bent outward and there some som tearing ther. The text was also off center

Sorry, yes, where you put the 2 little red lines is where you snip so that when you rotate the cog it flexes out then returns back to its position, kind of like a plastic spring. Dont cut too many like i said, 1 or 2 tops. Let me know when you fix the joint, i want to hear some alternate input. Also, if you remember, try and post some pics so people can see what i mean.

Stuff like this is why I just want a big statue of him. Yes, I know the 1/6, but I said big. ;)

hopefully they dont want the old ones back. might tell em the other one broke to so i have 2 spares. on a side note, i hope that there will be part outs on raiden soon, i want to buy another sheath arm.

Last edited:
Is there anyone here that has had no issues with the arms yet? I've articulated both arms so far a few times without issue. Is everyone's figure doomed to break?
Issues I've had so far are a crooked left shoulder armor (asked for a replacement arm) and trying to figure out how to articulate that damn sword sheath holder. What a weird thing that is...

Hi! Typically how long would they reply on emails regarding issues. Emailed 'em yesterday but I have yet to hear from 'em. Or am better off calling 'em...?

I emailed them about my issue and they got back in two days asking for clarification and more pics. I sent those off late last night, still waiting. I gotta figure HT has loads of replacement arms on hand, if this was a serious design flaw. At least I would HOPE they do...

I emailed them Saturday evening, got an automated message Sunday, but haven't heard anything yet from a live person. It's been 4 days now... I guess they are busy.

Is there anyone here that has had no issues with the arms yet? I've articulated both arms so far a few times without issue. Is everyone's figure doomed to break?
Issues I've had so far are a crooked left shoulder armor (asked for a replacement arm) and trying to figure out how to articulate that damn sword sheath holder. What a weird thing that is...

I haven't had any issues, but I also haven't really messed with it much. I found a pose I liked and kept it like that.

Thanks, guys! Hope they'd get back on us. Quick! Since I didn't get anything not even an automated response from SSC. This is killing me!

Back