Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you get HT items faster from SSC if you are overseas since they just make it ship from HK now.

My supplier told me this should be in in about 2-3 weeks. Thing is, I'm really short of space. :lol

Just woke up to check my emails, one from Sideshow processing was in my inbox. Very exciting! It was to let me know that the final flex payment has changed, i hoped it would be moved forward!

.... But nope. Its been delayed by 3 further weeks.

Last edited:
Got Raiden this morning. Amazing figure. Unfortunately the right arm ratchet is broken and it just flops back, doesn't hold position :(

Gonna have to get a replacement

Anyway heres a pic

image.jpg

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question, but this is my first PO from Sideshow using a credit card. Do I get charged when he is instock? Will I have any warning from SS before I get charged, like the week before he's expected in their warehouses?

Waiting for a replacement confirmation.

Thought I'd write a mini review, bullet point style.

- The sheen and weight and sculpt of the head and hair is outstanding.
- The hip joint allows a good range of motion and the flaps at the size are very movable.
- The ratchet joints of the knees and elbows is good
- The ankles/feet are quite articulated though the sword doesn't go in far into the extra foot.
- The chest armour pieces and visors pieces fit good
- The rubber arms aren't that stuff or unsightly
- The arms twist as the elbow instead of the bicep. So if you want his left arm near his right shoulder your ratchet the arm to 90° At the elbow up, then rotate sideways another 90° to get the hand near the shoulder

Cons:

- Muramasa is kinda flimsy
- The gripping hands are a little stiff so prolonged holding of the sword would mean it would be hard to grip the knife
- On mine (which I think is broken) the hilt arm is in two pieces and doesn't stay on well.
- The shoulder armour is pegged near the bicep with free space near the neck so it can lift up for poses. On one of the shoulders on mine is falls off easily Same with one of the trap armours

Back