Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this is nice and completely out of left field, I'm still holding out hope for MGS4 Raiden (what little hope there is anyways) For some reason the revengeance design never really caught on with me, always thought it was trying way too hard to be cool (just like the game):lol
View attachment 99694

I'll admit when I saw it was the Rising Riaden, I was a bit disappointed as I prefer MGS4 Raiden. But I was quickly overcome with uncontrollable flailing and excitement and that disappointment soon faded…still I hope they do MGS4 Raiden at some point.

Yea, the two prices I saw in HKD and yen converted to 230ish

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Which means he'll likely be about $260 here. There's typically a markup from HK prices, here in the states.

While this is nice and completely out of left field, I'm still holding out hope for MGS4 Raiden (what little hope there is anyways) For some reason the revengeance design never really caught on with me, always thought it was trying way too hard to be cool (just like the game):lol
View attachment 99694
Although I dont see it ever happening Id like an MGS4 Raiden too_Or even better the Rising prologue Raiden.My favorite Raiden ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395338911.021789.jpg

They said they were going to do MGS4 figures and Raiden was the only character they mentioned. So if anything this Rising Raiden is a shock.

Quiet possibly means that the MGS4 Raiden has been replaced with this... Which is totally fine by me

They said they were going to do MGS4 figures and Raiden was the only character they mentioned. So if anything this Rising Raiden is a shock.

Quiet possibly means that the MGS4 Raiden has been replaced with this... Which is totally fine by me

I really doubt that, they showed now this because GZ comes with an extra mission with Raiden, thats why they added that rifle. MGS4 Raiden Snake and the others will be made, I hope.. :pray: its very likely now imho

Back